private storage wipes out 

9 minutes ago, staan said:

sometimes you cannot manage a gang you create

southern oil processor cant process oil

civ supporter m9sd stun rounds act as regular ammo / dont stun

pmc stun ammo dont stun

private storage wipes out 

1. The whole Gang managing thing is a known bug

2. Seems weird, hopefully people go straight to rubies diamonds or platinum, best way to make money

3. I believe the only civilian weapon that stuns in the saiga from the gunshop, I have noticed that the stun rounds at supporter dont work but that would be kinda op IMO

4. PMC needs stun rounds, the stun ammo is like a must

5. Private storage wiping is known aswell just sucks, might be hard to fix

• Like 1

make the disarm button only remove weapon and ammo , not items and money

not sure if its certain cop slots or not but sometimes you cannot interact with the drug dealers to see if someone has sold drugs

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.