• Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Canada
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • Date of Birth
    06/25/1998
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    April 23rd 2018  5700 minutes on TLX // Although short on this specific server I have been a part of role play communities since 2015
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am an outgoing driven individual who is about as brutally honest as it gets, i don't take shit from anyone nor do I plan on it. That being said those who are honest and straight-forward with me know that I don't mess around. I frequently get large groups of people to coordinate during times of disarray and make a habit out of creating rich RP scenarios whether it be on Civilian, Opfor, Blufor or Predominantly Independent. I am a Graduate from McGill University with a Bachelors degree in Economics with a minor in Law.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I should be a staff member because I am dedicated to my craft and I believe I could be a valuable asset both in-game and in development of future projects/updates TLX might want to push forward. I try to stay as unbiased as possible, am always open to critical thought I am also good at giving feedback regarding more technical issues given my education background.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have over 1700 hours in Arma 2 mostly spent on various Military Sims as a Helicopter Pilot, Sniper, and tank crewman. however most of my hours comes from playing on RISE where I kick-started a subdivision of OPFOR called OSF. Myself and a few others had created this unit in order to balance out both factions and through our meticulous scrutiny we made a fair and balanced system that benefited the server quite well. As well I have a small but significant background in editing experience in Arma 2 Where I use to create custom Role play missions for the aforementioned Military Sim's I was a part of.
Edited by ConReese Whurston
  • Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 10:37 PM, ConReese Whurston said:
  •  
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    April 23rd 2018 - Present
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes

Well to start off your birthday is wrong.

You have been a member here for just over 1 week, which is a really short period of time

I personally think you are good at the game and you are a cool guy and all but for now it's a 

-1 from me.

• Like 1

My Opinion's

1. I would like to see you playing on the server as frequent as possible as you have only been here for just over a week

2. I would like to see you more active on the forums making some quality posts and getting that reputation up

If you can complete the tasks above I may consider changing my -1 to a +1

• Like 3

-1 From my experience, if you wish to help the server as a member of the staff team you will need an accurate understanding of the community and how it works. As it is right now I believe that you do not have enough playtime or involvement with the community to have the understanding that is required to be a working member of the staff team.

An understanding of the community is important because with it you can understand how certain people interact with each other and through that be able to infer what is actually happening in whatever case you are dealing with. Each RP server has its own unique community that runs by its own set of rules. Experience in RP alone is not enough to be able to work for ANY RP server. Because each community is unique, you must take the time to learn how the community works, not just how RP works. With more time spent on the server you can also get an accurate sense of the rules and how they are implemented and find out the best ways to enforce those rules. Without spending time on the server to find out these types of things I do not believe you would be a good candidate for a staff position.

If you believe that you do have enough time on the server to understand these then please private message me and I will reconsider my opinion on your application.

• Like 1

-1 Plays Indie, always tries to kill SuperSahen and not me, feelsbadman.

This is satirical, I have no opinion.

download.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I want to say +1.

Cool guy, but has not been a part of TLX for a long time. However he does meet the requirements. Known him for a while now and is still an amazing guy! If you play frequent then i myself would love to see you get accepted into the staff team! 

• Like 1

I am going to say -1 I have seen him twice since i came back maybe i am not looking around enough or just not seeing him but if i can see you on more I would make it a plus,good day.

Edited by Masten24

On 5/12/2018 at 5:22 AM, Masten24 said:

I am going to say -1 I have seen him twice since i came back maybe i am not looking around enough or just not seeing him but if i can see you on more I would make it a plus,good day.

He has nearly 40 more hours than you do.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

You unfortunately do not meet the requirements for staff.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.

• Thanks 1