Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel_Tickle

Player names

Giovanni

This post has been split from the thread it was posted in as it wasn't relevant to the topic being discussed.

Message added by Giovanni

hey is their a way on the serverto maybe disable the names above ppls name and maybe make them have to show u their id and stuff for u to be able to tell if  its them

to you know encourage true roleplay

cops couldnt just shoot at u from 500m away because  they pressed space and looked at u and see the red name u know

I don't think arma 2 has the ability to really make this happen, esp taki life arma 2.

8 hours ago, Roque said:

I don't think arma 2 has the ability to really make this happen, esp taki life arma 2.

Dude what even is your profile picture

thats lil shocky a love child between raiden from mortal combat and the bald chick from black panther.

1 hour ago, JumpyWizard said:

How can you not know who it is

Yeah, how can you not know who it is, you some kind of normie?

43 minutes ago, Roque said:

Yeah, how can you not know who it is, you some kind of normie?

Dude I live in the boonies, we have 0 outside influence

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure this can be done by increasing the server difficulty.

you can remove names and distance to target by increasing server difficulty, however name-checking is still a thing with some visual texture mods for the game so i think simply having a rule against name checking would pretty much iron out any issues regarding it

Yeah increasing difficulty to veteran gets rid of name checking and distance but it also makes AI better than it already is

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.