Meandia

[PMC] Meandia Ban appeal

[In-Game Name] : [PMC]Meandia / Meandia

[GUID] : 76561197970213026

[Ban information] : You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Unknown | Server Advertising | Perm )

[Ban Justification] : I have numerous times brought up TLR servers just because they where my favourite a few years back and since ive come back to the game recently i want to find some old friends of mine so I just ask if they ever played on those servers.

[Reason for appeal] : I never tried to advertise a server and I think it was just a misconception. (Also some mods might say i was really rude when talking on teamspeak , yes I was solely because I was intoxicated and needed to leave soon) (also bellum.studio in my steam name is just my company not an advertisement for a server)

[Improvement] :  I'll try to stay off the alcohol and will never try to retrieve some of my old friends from other servers by just asking them. 

Here is what happened as described by the case reports filed by other staff members.

You started off by stealing a vehicle from civ spawn, a safe zone. When brought into a support room on Teamspeak, you decided to leave on your own accord and then go into global chat and say "fuck the admins". A strike was issued.

After this, you repeatedly spammed global chat asking what you could get banned for, and telling the staff to ban you. A ban was then issued against you for 14 days citing the previous strikes and your continuous trolling.

Following this, you decided to start advertising an Arma 3 life community on Discord by posting links to their website. This led to you getting banned on Discord and your 14 day ban getting extended to permanent.

You then came back on Teamspeak where you threatened to "release duping information" to other players if you weren't unbanned. This got you banned permanently off Teamspeak.

You are 100% responsible for your own behaviour whether you were intoxicated or not. I'll leave the final decision on this ban appeal to Unknown since he dealt with you directly.

However, as it stands right now, I am not convinced that your behaviour will change in the future and the lack of effort put into your ban appeal illustrates that.

Edited by Giovanni

I don't want to go to far into specifics as Giovanni pretty much covered it but Jake and I gave you numerous chances at least 10 separate times asking if you would like to calm down and stay on the server. I gave plenty of chances and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it ended up that you denied each time and continuously said "Ban me". Each time I asked are you sure and why don't we talk about it, but eventually I gave up and had to ban for the 14 days for the numerous issues then later on it was upped to a perm by Unknown for posting links to another community on Arma 3. All throughout the conversation I was speaking to Unknown about what I should do and we determined it was in the best intrest for the ban.

Sooooo lets reframe the lies the staff told you. I lockpicked the vehicle of the guy , he took it to support and i confirmed it was as a joke since he killed me multiple times and i did not mean to do any harm, then returned it to him since it was a JOKE.

I think the spam chat was actually something the admins are too strick for me fuck em style (i was intoxicated , please mind that)

The arma  3 life community was actually from the day before when i had a chat with an admin that was about how you copied their forum theme.

I said i could help em fix the duping glitch since it was really easy to replicate my theory.

i won't put any effort into ban appeals for bans i don't deserve

8 minutes ago, King said:

I don't want to go to far into specifics as Giovanni pretty much covered it but Jake and I gave you numerous chances at least 10 separate times asking if you would like to calm down and stay on the server. I gave plenty of chances and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it ended up that you denied each time and continuously said "Ban me". Each time I asked are you sure and why don't we talk about it, but eventually I gave up and had to ban for the 14 days for the numerous issues then later on it was upped to a perm by Unknown for posting links to another community on Arma 3. All throughout the conversation I was speaking to Unknown about what I should do and we determined it was in the best intrest for the ban.

Does ban me mean you should ban me just cause i said it? i had to leave and that is why i did.

Also what is it with that arma 3 community , did nobody talk to the admin i was conversing with? it was on how you copied that theme for this exact forum

I and Jake was the moderator and Junior moderator you spoke to. You never spoke to anyone else. I am the "admin" you are referring too and I personally was speaking on discord to the Community Manager-Unknown while speaking with you in TeamSpeak. and you left multiple times during our conversations it wasn't just once. Now as for the Arma 3 community that was all Unknown I had nothing to do with that and no knowledge about it up until you were perm banned, when Unknown explained to me why your ban was going form 14 days to Permanent.

21 minutes ago, Meandia said:

Sooooo lets reframe the lies the staff told you.

You said it yourself that you were intoxicated the night of your ban, so have you considered the fact that you probably don't accurately remember what exactly occurred?

he took it to support and i confirmed it was as a joke since he killed me multiple times and i did not mean to do any harm, then returned it to him since it was a JOKE.

You can say it was a joke all you want, but if he took it to support then he didn't see it that way.

I think the spam chat was actually something the admins are too strick for me fuck em style (i was intoxicated , please mind that)

I looked at the chat myself. You were spamming messages asking to be banned.

The arma  3 life community was actually from the day before when i had a chat with an admin that was about how you copied their forum theme.

I looked at the Discord chat and didn't see anything that corroborates this.

I said i could help em fix the duping glitch since it was really easy to replicate my theory.

Threatening to release information is wildly different from "helping".

i won't put any effort into ban appeals for bans i don't deserve

In that case, we won't put any effort into removing your ban.

14 minutes ago, Meandia said:

Also what is it with that arma 3 community , did nobody talk to the admin i was conversing with? it was on how you copied that theme for this exact forum

I don't see how we "copied" anything from the Arma 3 community in question. The only similarities are that both forums are using themes made by IPSFocus, although they're still 2 completely different themes.

The other community is https://arma-life.org/forums/ in case anyone wants to look for themselves.

Edited by Giovanni

Alright so here comes the censorship when people don't want to hear the truth.

Honestly, Giovani I'm telling you the reality you don't wanna hear, I don't think EVEN if every single one of those accusations is real i should be permabanned. and get straight to my point and i was honestly thinking of paying for Vip subscription, i dont know why this is such a big deal. and yea i swore in the server, did that hurt your feelings? 

5 minutes ago, Meandia said:

Alright so here comes the censorship when people don't want to hear the truth.

Honestly, Giovani I'm telling you the reality you don't wanna hear, I don't think EVEN if every single one of those accusations is real i should be permabanned. and get straight to my point and i was honestly thinking of paying for Vip subscription, i dont know why this is such a big deal. and yea i swore in the server, did that hurt your feelings? 

Your post was hidden because you shared information on duping in game even though one of the reasons you were banned was because you precisely threatened to do exactly that.

Also, there is no such thing as "paying for VIP subscription". 

You're not really helping yourself here. You're just decreasing the likelihood that you'll be unbanned.

hey, it's not duping, you can fix it by making the impound price fucking 700$, SO FREAKING SIMPLE. i just wanted to help, sorry if i failed i better fuck off and go somewhere else

Your toxicity has been shown in this post. This isn’t the first issues I have had with you. Appeal denied. You will remain banned.