Sign in to follow this  
staan

would it be considered metagaming

Would you consider it metagaming to collude with a non server present admin to deny war multiple times when factions are pretty even 11-10, then stack teams 4-17 prepare and have said admin declare war and cap areas within a few minutes? Then prepare to make a makeshift "embassy" near the opposing factions spawn and use rcon to say one force cannot fire on the winning force even after ceasefire?

That doesn't seem right to me and would seem like metagaming and administrative abuse. 

If you are talking about the last war that happened, i authorized it under the circumstances that were presented to me. I took care of the embassy issue as well.

staan, I honestly had no knowledge that teams were being stacked, war was asked multiple times by Opfor from start to finish we did not mean to metagame if you feel it was. I just had the chance to msg Comrade personally after he got on ts I then asked both Unknown and Comrade if war was ok and I explained the situation better than some people apparently because it was then approved. We had given time to prepare and no one crossed the border till the war so Blufor had ample time to cap their point but instead 10 minutes later Kane walked in and took it. Granted the Embassy was a bit misguided and it was dealt with and talked about between staff. I personally do not feel it was meta gaming or anything of the sort it was just the timing of when I was able to ask them personally for permission for war. I wanted it the moment Blufor started to shoot but Comrade had said no so I didn't question it but it kept happening, and Comrade came on so yea. This is my end as I assume this is referring to myself and a couple others on Opfor at the time.

I honestly didn't pay attention to who was on bluefor or opfor at the time of anyone asking for war or anything so i'm not calling anyone out. I'm just putting it out from my view. I joined the server and seen there were a bunch of blu and op so i joined civ, when i was in asspurse said they were going to war and told me to join blufor so i did. Before the war the teams were very closely matched in numbers (both had close to a dozen) but as the war started their were only 4 left on blufor. I usually sit in an unoccupied channel so i don't have to listen to a lot of shouting and stuff so i don't know what went on in the big discussion. It could have just been 8 blufor members who decided to jump ship before to get an easy win and that war money. I was just disappointed in the whole situation and thought it was very uncool. 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.