Kane

Embassy in each others faction border

I think it would be nice to be able to have a Embassy in each factions territory, Maybe add more building supplies to make it more defend able, Anywase besides the point. Its for more RP between the factions, That way there is an area in which the factions can determine problems and how to fix them. Or if a civilian wants immunity they can enter the embassy to avoid arrest. Its for a middle ground for both factions to be able to speak with there voice rather than speak with there guns 

• Like 4

+1 having an official embassy in the south for blufor and one in the north for opfor would enable a lot more rp opportunities. If we have rules similar to the real world embassies it would enable peace talks and over all better role play between the factions. I would recommend there to be buildings added to the map file to be official 24/7 embassies. Blufor would not be allowed to enter the opfor embassy without perms from opfor and vise versa. the factions would only me able to have unarmored and unarmed vehicles in their embassies but to make up for the lack of vehicle defenses the embassies would have building defenses ie sandbag walls and some easily defensible buildings. the building would need to be permanent additions to the map file so that it would be known where the embassies are. I would also recommend adding a shop that sells barricades and other items to help in defense.

+1 I completely agree with a permanent embassy for both factions but I feel it should be run by the higher ups in each faction (when whitelisting is introduced). 

Here's what will be happening in regards to the embassies.

• If factions wish to set up an embassy in one another's territory with the permission of the other faction, that is fine.
  • However, if you don't have permission, you are simply setting yourself up to be engaged for trespassing by the opposing faction.
  • There will be no official implementation of embassies in game, nor will there be permanent embassies. However, if you wish to RP and set up an embassy in agreement with the other faction, you may do so.
  • Like 1