Sign in to follow this  
John Smith

Command Vehicles

As of right now, command vehicles have no real purpose. They have no real use other than for troop transports (something which the non-command variant of the vehicle can do). They cost more than the non-command variants,  so it is not economic to buy one. Command vehicles have nothing to show for their price.

For them to be more useful they would either need a price decrease, or a secondary purpose. One such possibility for that could be as a mobile spawn point for opfor/blufor/indeps. It would make FOB's more of a thing.

If command vehicles had a purpose or were more economic, it would make things a bit more interesting.

while the Idea on paper makes sense, firstly it would be quite hard if not impossible to implement because spawning is based off of way points set in the map and scripting in a moving waypoint and then attaching that to a player driven vehicle could be quite taxing on the server especially if there are a few vehicles out there. while I agree with the idea of having non combative vehicles having a reduced price I think your idea of mobile spawn points just isn't feasible and even if it was could result in a whole host of issues.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.