Sign in to follow this  
staan

make bank indestructable

Whenever i play blufor and the bank is getting robbed i like to go in with a taser and stun and arrest the criminal. Sometimes some people will spam grenades and rockets at it during a robbery and this destroys the bank, which results in a loss of a big part of civ and blufor interaction and seems to slow the server down and decrease population.

i think there should be a delay of atleast 30 minutes between bank robberies which would give the incentive of trying to get the job done right rather than spamming the bank over and over again as for other factions not allowed over the border it can be very taxing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

i think there should be a delay of atleast 30 minutes between bank robberies which would give the incentive of trying to get the job done right rather than spamming the bank over and over again as for other factions not allowed over the border it can be very taxing

Agreed...30mins if not one hour. There should also be a scripted feature where the bank can only be robbed if 5+ cops are online. Bank robberies should also take longer and require some kind of tool/explosive to crack the safes.

• Like 1

you should make all building indestructable because if people are just going to destroy the building to get a kill then why not remove all building on the map and make it a free for all as it seems thats were it will go at this rate. 

Another thought would to make use of the southern bank like if there is only 3 blufor on but 10 opfor the southern bank should be the only one being robbed. It is a very easy if statement to make 

I have looked into making the bank indestructible, its quite harder than you think on Arma 2. I have still yet to find a working way to do this, if anyone knows of anything, let me know.

We can easily extend the time it takes to Rob the bank, thats not a problem. As for the southern bank, All we need to do it place the containers down there and its done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unknown said:

I have looked into making the bank indestructible, its quite harder than you think on Arma 2. I have still yet to find a working way to do this, if anyone knows of anything, let me know.

We can easily extend the time it takes to Rob the bank, thats not a problem. As for the southern bank, All we need to do it place the containers down there and its done.

Extend the times to 30mins to 1hr, make it so you have to buy a blackmarket tool to open the safes (explosives or a flame torch) and make it so there need to be 5+ cops on.

1 hour ago, Unknown said:

and remove safe zone

3 hours ago, staan said:

and remove safe zone

It would be moved to a more suitable place

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.