ABU JASEM

ABU JASEM unban appeal

1 minute ago, Mark Stavaros said:

There is server bias you claim "Hand to the director"

I’m saying the only one handling this should be the owner since no one can argue with his statement let it be bias or not.  But “big admins” that are his friends giving opinions is bias and seems pretty unfair if their votes are counted.

Edited by Complexity
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, ABU JASEM said:

@Complexity giovanni himself approved me being unbanned the first time, if he had solid proof or any at all, he wouldve banned me off everything already lol

First time

anywho I’m over this thread, if you get unbanned that’s unfortunate for the server lmao.

Edited by Complexity

1 minute ago, Kim Jong Fun said:

You can clearly hear the ai in the gunner seat moving the gun around when hes in first person view...

It also moves "magically" on its own when he is driving in 3rd person mode

Prove to me this is 10 mins before my recording then speak to me.  Do you have the recording leading up to my recording? :)

loool @Complexity ur a joke.. the vid i posted was one taking my tlx king, he sent me it, not me, it was when he was compiling evidence about the hill shooting incident. WHICH HE UNBANNED ME FOR 

@Complexity so ask king if thats legit or not looool

Edited by ABU JASEM

loool @Complexity ur a joke.. the vid i posted was one taking my tlx king, he sent me it, not me, it was when he was compiling evidence about the hill shooting incident. WHICH HE UNBANNED ME FOR 

Magically he unbanned you saying it was “desync” while telling me and @JumpyWizard for 25 mins straight you didn’t have a gunner.  Then playing with you the whole rest of the night... I guess things do end up being coincidences.

so why lie to us @King got something to say! :D

Edited by Complexity

@Complexity so ask king if thats legit or not looool

Do not ask me I am staying out of this, being neutral on all evidence I've provided to both Abu and Kim Jong last night after speaking with them for a good portion of a hour

Just now, King said:

Do not ask me I am staying out of this, being neutral on all evidence I've provided to both Abu and Kim Jong last night after speaking with them for a good portion of a hour

I’m asking why you lied to me and Wizard, why not just answer?

18 minutes ago, Complexity said:

Magically he unbanned you saying it was “desync” while telling me and @JumpyWizard for 25 mins straight you didn’t have a gunner.  Then playing with you the whole rest of the night... I guess things do end up being coincidences.

so why lie to us @King got something to say! :D

I did not lie, over the course of a hour they convinced me of Desync, I actually had this issue today on my own when shooting at Indeps that weren't actually next to me but instead in Rasmen

16 minutes ago, Complexity said:

I’m asking why you lied to me and Wizard, why not just answer?

Tell me when did I lie? and What about

Just now, King said:

Tell me when did I lie? and What about

You specifically told me and jumpy “He is switching to the gunner seat and shooting” “He doesn’t have an A.I”.  

Just now, Complexity said:

You specifically told me and jumpy “He is switching to the gunner seat and shooting” “He doesn’t have an A.I”.  

I said he is switching to gunner seats which he was which is possible via scroll menu with ai BUT it did seem extremely sketch still, in that he was able to flick to someone so quickly as was said. I still believe its sketch 

1 minute ago, King said:

I said he is switching to gunner seats which he was which is possible via scroll menu with ai BUT it did seem extremely sketch still, in that he was able to flick to someone so quickly as was said. I still believe its sketch 

Thank you for the answer.

Edited by Complexity

-1, I still have significant doubt that legitimate play is happening in game, and sorry about those 2 replies above just ignore those

• Like 1

@King you told me and @Kim Jong Fun yesterday on ts last night that you were 99% certain that im not hacking, its really interesting how you switched up your point of view..

Now you’re saying he’s biased after he switched sides smh yet you were flaming me for saying people were biased. 

3 minutes ago, ABU JASEM said:

@King you told me and @Kim Jong Fun yesterday on ts last night that you were 99% certain that im not hacking, its really interesting how you switched up your point of view..

I said in that instance

This topic has been locked as the conversation is veering off topic. When an administrative decision has been made, an update will be posted here.

• Like 2

Following a meeting between the server administrators, a decision has been made.

A consensus has been reached that ABU JASEM was not hacking on the server, but the multiple issues at hand were the results of either server glitches or desync. Some of his actions do not make sense from a hacker's point of view.

While he is being cleared in terms of the hacking, the staff disrespect over several occasions will not fly. His ban will be reduced from a permanent one to one of 3 days starting from yesterday's ban, meaning it will expire on February 20th at 7:32 PM EST.

Regards,
TLX Administration

• Thanks 1