staan

cop car rule change

Some of the funnest times i've had is getting chased by cops and trying to get away. I think lethal force on a civ occupying a cop car should only be if they are in a armed blufor vehicle. If someone steals a cop lada or a suv I think they should try to catch them shoot out a tire and arrest them.

IOW I really think not killing unarmed civs should override the killing a person in a cop vehicle rule.

We use to have a MAJOR problem with civilians constantly stealing Blufor/Opfor vehicles and it got to be quite annoying hence why this rule was put into place. I will wait to make a decision and get more feedback from the community and see what their views are.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fragmented said:

I feel like its good as it is, like you said civs love stealing cars

as demonstrated here

Absolutely love the video

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, staan said:

lol you just stole out of blufors safe zone

It was funny tho, and i know thoose guys, if you got a problem please report me

10 hours ago, staan said:

just pointing it out, dont want viewers to think its ok to break rules

FYI, all situations have been cleared by mods/admins, you think i would upload a video of me breaking rules without admin/mods clearing it ok, and any situation that is in my wrong doing, i have been punished for.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fragmented said:

FYI, all situations have been cleared by mods/admins, you think i would upload a video of me breaking rules without admin/mods clearing it ok, and any situation that is in my wrong doing, i have been punished for.

you running for office or something lmao

-1 stealing a cop car should make you KOS as any other faction if civs can roll around in stolen cop cars it can lead to a lot of other issues. lets say theres an indep trying to kill cops right. well if he sees a cop car but it turns out to be a civ inside it and hes unarmed well then the civ is gunna go on ts and take up the time of the mods and admins aswell as the time of the indie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConReese Whurston said:

-1 stealing a cop car should make you KOS as any other faction if civs can roll around in stolen cop cars it can lead to a lot of other issues. lets say theres an indep trying to kill cops right. well if he sees a cop car but it turns out to be a civ inside it and hes unarmed well then the civ is gunna go on ts and take up the time of the mods and admins aswell as the time of the indie.

that already happens. a civ in a cop car is still not kos to indi only blufor

45 minutes ago, staan said:

that already happens. a civ in a cop car is still not kos to indi only blufor

right but if you kill a civ in a stolen cop car during a war as opfor is sure as hell isnt the opfors fault just doesnt make sense. its a case of wrong place wrong time for the civ

If a civ gets shot while in a cop car that their fault they picked to steal the car indy or opfor or terror civ shouldnt have to deal with this if the player in the car is gonna troll about being a cop 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.