• Country you live in
    Denmark
  • Time zone you live in
    UTC/GMT +2 hours
  • Date of Birth
    01/01/1970
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    2400 Minutes
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    No
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Im currently 15 years old. Soon 16. My name is Simon. Im from Denmark but im pretty good at english since most of my time goes on the pc when playing with my friends. I am currently working on finishing my exams since im in 10th grade in my school. I love playing Arma 2 OA even tho the game is dying. Im an active guy when it comes to playing on PC.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    You should choose me as a staff member because i am a very active person. I am aware of what it requires of being a staff member. I am also aware about that abusing will be an instant perm ban. Im already Moderator on the Discord server. I really enjoy playing on your server since its one of the few roleplay servers that is still alive out there. The server makes me spend more and more time because of all the players that are so nice. I would like to become a staff to help keeping the server alive. (This application might not have made alot of sence but i still do hope that you will consider me as a staff member). Thank you

Best regards
    ~Simon
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have never been staff on any servers before so that is why i am making this application. I have always wanted to see how being a staff member would be like. Im always up for learning the commands and the keybinds (If any)

What I would like to see out of you before you apply for staff:

1. More playtime on the server being that you only have 20 hours - You're 20 hours short of the requirements - Also you've only been playing on the server for 5 days

2. Be more active on the forums so you can get that forum reputation up - I see your staff application is your first and only post, I'd like to see you be more active with the community on the forum's and in game

3. Do NOT lie on your staff app

12 minutes ago, Simonskovm said:

How long have you been a TLX player?

2400 Minutes

I am seeing you have: 20 hours and 20 minutes played - Which translate's to about half of your said time played.

4. I see you are 15 soon to be 16 which isn't too much of a problem as long as you're mature

If you dedicate your time to the server and complete the lacking information from the requirements I may consider changing my -1 to a +1

4 hours ago, Simonskovm said:

How long have you been a TLX player?
2400 Minutes

Simonskovm.png

757 minutes is only 12 hours. The requirement for applying is 40. You state that you have 2400 minutes in game (which is exactly 40 hours)... it's a pretty obvious lie.

Date of Birth
01/01/1970

Didn't set your birth date on the application...

Im currently 15 years old.

Requirements state that you must be 16, we rarely make exceptions to this.

Im already Moderator on the Discord server.

???

The server makes me spend more and more time because of all the players that are so nice.

You haven't even been here for a week...

Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
No

Well, there you have it...

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.