Simeon Baghdadi

Mujahideen balance reasons and suggestions.

9 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Unless its me dumping my hot load on you....
To be honest, I don't understand why people think the Hind is some godlike piece of equipment.... as you can see below, they will drop just as easy as any other aircraft if you hit it in the right spot or if you can take the crew out. People just need to get good.

MFW i hit a hind with a SMAW HEAA and it didn't even disable it :(

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

MFW i hit a hind with a SMAW HEAA and it didn't even disable it :(

Use DP, anti tank doesn’t do much, HE shit has best effect on hinds, that’s why smidge has no problems, he was using pg-7 rounds, not vl/vr, more HE capabilities.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

To be honest, I don't understand why people think the Hind is some godlike piece of equipment.... as you can see below, they will drop just as easy as any other aircraft if you hit it in the right spot or if you can take the crew out. People just need to get good.

This video is very a e s t h e t i c. I've never been taken down by an RPG-7 but I have loads of near-misses that are too close to call especially when ConReese or Simeon are on.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2018 at 2:04 AM, Smidge Griffkin said:

Smidge, you stumbled upon this rare specimen, the incompetent hind autist, landing very slowly with autohover on in a war zone, you hit it once while it was flying at the altitude of the tip of an erect penis while moving at a speed of a snail, and you're telling us to get good, anyone can fucking do this, this is not a problem,  the average hind player flies at 500 meters above ground and at a speed of 300kph, try hitting that with an rpg if you're so good. Your childlike testicles are not developed enough to produce semen to "drop a hot load" on anything

Edited by Simeon Baghdadi
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Simeon Baghdadi said:

Your childlike testicles are not developed enough to produce semen to "drop a hot load" on anything

The milkman must have paid a visit to my house then, and damn he must look a lot like me. Either that or I unknowingly conjured my child via black magic and bloodletting.

Now, as for the video sunshine, prior to what I uploaded that pilot was doing as you stated, flying high and fast most likely spamming his targeting looking for easy kills. But...I and the indeps online at the time evaded that shit.... He dropped his guard, acted foolishly and it cost him.. I was a civilian too btw, and not prepared initially to take on a Hind. 
Ill say it again... Get good. Learn to play. Learn how to thwart radar and use cover and the surrounding environment more effectively. Learn to command AI better. Take a different route. If they have hardware in the sky, then invest in something different than an FAL and a motorbike for once... IGLA pods are effective... Work on a solution in game instead of crying for rule changes and trying to limit the operational procedures of Opfor. B| 

Meh.... I don't care it doesn't bother me. If you guys got your way and Hinds were made no go... then Opfor would most likely just beef up armored patrols and positions in the mountains. Given the amount of bitching in regards to the Hinds, that would be the next topic "Ban tanks/apcs at the border REEEEEEEE"

26 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

The milkman must have paid a visit to my house then, and damn he must look a lot like me. Either that or I unknowingly conjured my child via black magic and bloodletting.

Now, as for the video sunshine, prior to what I uploaded that pilot was doing as you stated, flying high and fast most likely spamming his targeting looking for easy kills. But...I and the indeps online at the time evaded that shit.... He dropped his guard, acted foolishly and it cost him.. I was a civilian too btw, and not prepared initially to take on a Hind. 
Ill say it again... Get good. Learn to play. Learn how to thwart radar and use cover and the surrounding environment more effectively. Learn to command AI better. Take a different route. If they have hardware in the sky, then invest in something different than an FAL and a motorbike for once... IGLA pods are effective... Work on a solution in game instead of crying for rule changes and trying to limit the operational procedures of Opfor. B| 

Meh.... I don't care it doesn't bother me. If you guys got your way and Hinds were made no go... then Opfor would most likely just beef up armored patrols and positions in the mountains. Given the amount of bitching in regards to the Hinds, that would be the next topic "Ban tanks/apcs at the border REEEEEEEE"

You didn't read the my post, I only bitch about the expensiveness of Indep shitty equipment, I didn't want to change Opfor in anyway, ain't no African-American rich enough for an IGLA Pod. 

Flying extremely high counters any attempt of hiding from the radar.

2 hours ago, Simeon Baghdadi said:

You didn't read the my post, I only bitch about the expensiveness of Indep shitty equipment, I didn't want to change Opfor in anyway, ain't no African-American rich enough for an IGLA Pod. 

Flying extremely high counters any attempt of hiding from the radar.

And leaves the pilot completely exposed to AA fire

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Simeon Baghdadi said:

IGLAs don't get to a range of 3km, ZU-23s don't stand a chance

Do you know how use AI? Igla pods can, you just don’t know how to use them.

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.