Sign in to follow this  
Jack Daniels

Apology

To start this off to all parties involved,

I am deeply sorry for my actions, not only did I embarrass myself, I made a negative impact on so many others, and in some part feel responsible for a player being banned, It was not my intention to offend or hurt anyone but I did let my own personal emotion get the best of me over something so silly and irrelevant, people I would mainly like to apologize are

Fakie ( for being more than patient with all of us and after all of it still remaining calm and collected and giving us fair warning),

SuperSahen ( for flaming and being extremely toxic towards),

TristanAus ( also for the above mentioned with super),

Drew ( For making opfor look extremely poorly coordinated and disrespectful and him having to hear it from a mod),

I took a day off to sit back and realize that yes this is just a game and yes I behaved very poorly, I apologize to the community for my behavior.

~Jack Daniels

@Fakie

@TristanAus

@Supersahen

@Drew

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good on you, experience has taught me this is the best route. Glad you found it on your own.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Good on you, experience has taught me this is the best route. Glad you found it on your own.

Sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.