Sign in to follow this  
monkey

No Staff

Im sorry there are no staff on, i honestly am, I can only say that i will try to be on more often but i have work and school to deal with, but i care about my job as a moderator and i take it seriously. ill see about the rest of the team

+1 Very often do we not have staff on/enough staff on. I've been busy this weekend. Which was sad, seeing that there was a pretty high amount of players on.

Staff do have lives outside of the game. We are looking at the current staff applications to..well hire more staff.

To all players reading this. If you find yourself in a sitting in a situation where you need staff. Feel free to message me and I will almost get back to you instantaneously and will get on Teamspeak/in-game if I am home if I am unable to do so, I recommend the player to make a player report on the forums.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.