• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States of America
  • Time zone you live in
    PST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Few Days + Old Server
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Realistic, military minded, competent individual
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I would like to be a staff member to help the server. I want to help other players out, and I constantly see other players requesting help and when a staff member isn't online at strange hours, such as I am, I would be able to assist as I am on always at a strange hour. Also, as a previous Lone Solider from the Israel Defense Forces, I achieved the rank of Samal Rishon (equivalent to U.S. Staff Sergeant). This gave me the experience to handle multiple people quickly and efficiently. For example, one case was a large RDM case with over five people involved and it started as complete cancer. We had five people arguing in one TS channel, upon my arrival I muted the channel and simply stated that the next person to speak over another will catch a temp TS and temp game ban. I then individually pulled the players to separate channels and asked them what happened, before returning to the main support channel where I asked both sides up front, in front of everybody for their situation. If the accounts didn't match up, they would catch a game ban, if they did the party at fault would receive a two week game ban (due to their history). Thankfully, everyone confessed. I do not make judgments off one act, but instead the character of the people involved and their history. 
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Helper - OLRPG
    Senior Admin - SFG
    Community Owner - IDF Milsim Unit (Arma Israel)
Edited by Mark Stavaros

Just to attach a note to your staff app, You currently have an active strike against you for Racism, so I am going to suggest this application be denied until such a time as you have seen through your strike.

I agree with captain but can you please make the application a bit more persuasive to change my mind that you're mature enough to become a member of staff, please give us an example of a staff situation you've dealt with in the past aswell, and tell us how you've dealt with it.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:27 AM, DefaultFun said:

I agree with captain but can you please make the application a bit more persuasive to change my mind that you're mature enough to become a member of staff, please give us an example of a staff situation you've dealt with in the past aswell, and tell us how you've dealt with it.

Done

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

You may reapply as soon as you come back.