There is a un written rule of initation when robbing people. There should be a  writen rule on having to initiate when robbing  for civs . Me and a freind was in a situation where he got stunned without being  intiated on by a civ this is stupid  as it's a un written rule on most servers.Without this rule it this means anybody can tase anybody  without initation which is fail rp which is the 7th in the rule book.Section 1 rule 7 Role-play properly  at all times. 

Edited by DOMOCOP14

@DOMOCOP14 In this area, the General Rule 13 applies, which explicitly states that all instructions to a player must be typed. A robbery requires a specific order to the person, as does tasing an unarmed civilian. Unless I have misunderstood your suggestion, I don't see an issue?

@ThePsychopath Although the rule states u must type commands.There is no rule on initiating during a robbery as me and comrade Corbyn know.Which means that u can go round and instantly tase someone without initiating and rob them which then you must type commands. Which is my main issue as nothing can be done about when taken to a support room.

Edited by DOMOCOP14

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.