Drew

TLA Gun running (Updated)

Greeting’s Comrades!

Due to constant changes within TLA, I have taken it upon myself to remake this post, within this post will be new guidelines, prices and proper equipment sales.

Pistols:

M1911 - .45 ACP, 7 Rounds per mag. Price: $8000 (Ammo: $500)

.45 Revolver - .45 ACP, 6 Rounds per mag. Price: $3500 ($16000 Gold Revolver) - (Ammo: $800)

Makarov PM - 9x18mm, 8 Rounds per mag. Price: $4000 (Ammo: $500)

PDW - 9x19mm - 30 Rounds per mag. Price: $15000 (Ammo: $800)

Sa-61 - .32 ACP- 10/20 Rounds per mag. Price: $25000 (Ammo: 10 round mag - $600, 20 round mag - $1000)

M9 - 9x19mm - 15 Rounds per mag (FMJ) or 4 Rounds per mag (Stun). Price: $9000 (Ammo: $500 (Stun Rounds))

Rifles, Shotguns, LMG & Sniper Rifles

AK-107 Varients - 5.45x39mm, 30 Round AK mags only. Both AK-107 PSO’s are capable of zeroing.

30 Round AK (SD) mags - Price: $700

GP-25 Grenades (HE & Flare) - Price: HE: $1000, Flare: $250

AK-107 Kobra - Fitted with a Kobra RDS (Red Dot Sight). Price: $160,000

AK-107 Kobra GL - Fitted with a Kobra RDS & GP-25 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher. Price: $185,000

AK-107 PSO - Fitted with a PSO-1 Scope. Price: $170,000

AK-107 PSO GL - Fitted with a PSO-1 Scope & GP-25 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher - Price: $200,000

AKM - 7.62x39mm - 30 Rounds per mag. Price: $40,000 (Ammo: $700)

Bizon PP-19 - 9x18mm - 64 Rounds per mag. Price: $80,000 (Ammo: $600)

CZ 550 - 9.3x62mm - 5 Rounds per clip.  Price: $90,000 (Ammo: $600)

FN FAL - 7.62x51mm - 20 Rounds per mag. Price: $50,000 (Ammo: $800)

Lee Enfield - .303 - 10 Rounds per clip. Price: $20,000 (Ammo: $800)

M24 - 7.62x51mm - 5 Rounds per clip. Price: $210,000 (Ammo: $1,000)

PKM Machine Gun - 7.62x54mm - 100 Rounds per mag. Price: $175,000 (Ammo: $1,200)

RPK-74 - 5.45x39mm - 45 Rounds per mag. Price: $200,000 (Ammo: $1,000)

Sa-58 CCO/ACOG - 7.62x39mm - 30 Rounds per mag. Price: CCO - $80,000, ACOG - $95,000 (Ammo: $1,000)

Saiga 12k - 12 Gauge - 8 Rounds per mag (Stun & Lethal). Price: $60,000 (Ammo: $800 (Stun & Lethal))

SVD (Camo) - 7.62x54mm - 10 Rounds per mag. Price - Regualr & Desert: $275,000, Woodland: $200,000 (Ammo: $1,000)

Launchers & Explosives

M79 Thumper - 203HE - Single Barrel Grenade Launcher. Price: $70,000 (Ammo: $1,200)

RPG-7V - RPG Warheads - RPG VL/R Warheads. Price: $450,000 (Ammo: $100,000)

Eastern AT Mine - Detonates with pressure from Light and Heavy Armour. Price: $295,000

Satchel Charges - Triggered by remote detonation. Price: $750,000

Vehicles

Armed/Unarmed Transport vehicles

Military Off-road Woodland - Price: $135,000

UAZ AGS-30 (GL) - Price: $262,000

UAZ DShKM (HMG) - Price: $132,500

UAZ SPG-9 (SPG)  - Price: $425,000

Kamaz Utility/Open - Price: $110,000

Kamaz Ammo - Price: $1,200,000

Kamaz Refuel - Price: $220,000

Kamaz Repair - Price: $420,000

Light & Heavy Armour

Vodnik BPPU - Price: $1,900,000

BRDM-2 - Price: $600,000

BRDM-2 ATGM - Price: $600,000

BMP-2 - Price: $3,600,000

T-34 - Price: $3,500,000

T-55 - Price: $6,000,000

T-72 - Price: $9,000,000

ZSU-23 Shilka - Price: $3,650,000

Helicopters

UH-1H Huey - Price: $600,000

Mi-8 - $1,800,000

Mi-8MTV- Rockets - Price: $4,000,000

Training

Varying from member to member of a Opfor, some Opfor may be willing to provide training to you or your group depending on what you are purchasing, be it from learning basic of a weapon, to learning how to use a piece of armour and it’s weapons systems or even learning to fly a helicopter. Prices will vary from trainer to trainer, eg someone might train you for free, others might charge you a fee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All of prices listed above are the base amount for the equipment/vehicle, no taxes nor fees of Opfor are applied, prices after tax vary due to each Opfor being permitted to chose their own price for sales.

Civ requirements: You must  declare terror & be wearing a terrorist skin to purchase, failure to do so will result in denial of sale until further notice.

Any support room cases that involve mass RDM/VDM with Opfor vehicles will result in major restrictions to said client or a permanent ban from purchasing Opfor equipment/vehicles. - Evidence must be provided for ban to be finalised.

Due to access to certain weapons & vehicles, all outdated varients of weapons & unarmed vehicles have been removed from the list.

As of today (9:00am 20/4/2018 AEST) Opfor will cease all sales to independents, all sales must only be to Blufor and civilians.

Once all sales are finalised, said equipment and/or vehicles are the clients responsibility, any damages done to said client & equipment or vehicles fall back upon the client unless in cases of major RDM/VDM.

Civs ARE NOT permitted to resell Opfor vehicles to independents, doing so will result it a temporary ban from purchasing Opfor equipment.

Due to a previous case involving TheEliteP and mass RDM/VDM, Hinds, L-39 & Tunguska’s are no longer permitted to be sold to any faction.

All Opfor vehicles clients purchase from Opfor Supporter or VIP MUST also be a donator/VIP.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you spot anything that doesn’t look right or should be changed, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Cheers

Edited by Drew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Due to some idiot ubusing selling Opfor equipment, all sales have ceased and TLA Gun running has shut down permanently 

Once whitelist is in (gunna take a bit) Gun running will be allowed again

• Like 2

On 26/04/2018 at 12:54 AM, Kane said:

Once whitelist is in (gunna take a bit) Gun running will be allowed again

Thank fuck, have you managed to find the cunt that fucked it, as far as my suspicion goes, insticts are telling me Best Mike is the one that’s caused this.

• Like 1

I would love to know the person that caused this also , this is news to me fakie also offered to buy an m8 with rockets of me today but didn't end up selling him one , this is why kane wanted to add in the ranks so only opfor members with a high enough ranking would be able to sell opfor equipment and not to mention the reason i havn't been on actively as much is because I don't want to farm over 100 mil again to just lose it when the big update happens if it's still happening it's been an extremely long week. 

On 4/27/2018 at 5:50 AM, Drew said:

Thank fuck, have you managed to find the cunt that fucked it, as far as my suspicion goes, insticts are telling me Best Mike is the one that’s caused this.

I DID'NT DO IT! im tellin you i done nuffin wrong

Is it true from what I heard from Smidge Griffkin that giovani was selling opfor equipment that TLA Gun Runners is back up and running but was only able to sell opfor equipment with 0 ammo left :P. 

1 hour ago, Silkofoxx said:

Is it true from what I heard from Smidge Griffkin that giovani was selling opfor equipment that TLA Gun Runners is back up and running but was only able to sell opfor equipment with 0 ammo left :P. 

Does that include ammo for guns? Also I dont see MI-24s or Su-34s on that chart yet I still see civs rolling around in them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mr.Pickle said:

Does that include ammo for guns? Also I dont see MI-24s or Su-34s on that chart yet I still see civs rolling around in them.

This is an old post , and the Mi-24's where taken of this post for reasons that was under discussion for a long time. if you remember Sheev Palpatine and EpicP they abused the rights of the mi-24 and destroyed the north and showed how un killable you can be in an Mi-24.

There was constant complaints about the mi-24 the community now is fairly new Ill have to spectate the skill of the new community in an MI-24 before I reach a conclusion if the Mi-24 needs to stay blacklisted in the TLA Gun Runners.

Either way im extremely happy that TLA Gun Runners is back, 

The previous blacklists of the vehicles are as following 
Hinds, L-39 & Tunguska’s & BTR - 90 

I would like to see Comrade Potatoes response to this post because it was his will that the vehicles above where blacklisted to sell Civilians 

2 minutes ago, Silkofoxx said:

This is an old post , and the Mi-24's where taken of this post for reasons that was under discussion for a long time. if you remember Sheev Palpatine and EpicP they abused the rights of the mi-24 and destroyed the north and showed how un killable you can be in an Mi-24.

There was constant complaints about the mi-24 the community now is fairly new Ill have to spectate the skill of the new community in an MI-24 before I reach a conclusion if the Mi-24 needs to stay blacklisted in the TLA Gun Runners.

Either way im extremely happy that TLA Gun Runners is back, 

The previous blacklists of the vehicles are as following 
Hinds, L-39 & Tunguska’s & BTR - 90 

I would like to see Comrade Potatoes response to this post because it was his will that the vehicles above where blacklisted to sell Civilians 

What about T-90s and Ka-50s are these also blacklisted?

Those are War Vehicles Strictly forbidden for only War Time , I wouldn't consider selling them to civ's unless war is declared and would recommend talking to kane about this.

I will  be against Civs having possession of War vehicles ( Reason it's Opfor's Best Equipment and Shouldn't be Sold to Civs Just the old Equipment should be sold to civs )

Edited by Silkofoxx
  • Like 1

Imho same should apply for blufor, its just so silly, they shouldnt be able to purchase l39, hinds, mobile AAs, Btr90, ka52, t90

Its not only too overkill and hard to kill with current state of IND and TERRO armory, but tbh will be almost impossible considering the fact the blufor will spam those, making the whole map Mi24 fuckest on alt 1k. Not much of a roleplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Imho same should apply for blufor, its just so silly, they shouldnt be able to purchase l39, hinds, mobile AAs, Btr90, ka52, t90

Its not only too overkill and hard to kill with current state of IND and TERRO armory, but tbh will be almost impossible considering the fact the blufor will spam those, making the whole map Mi24 fuckest on alt 1k. Not much of a roleplay.

We don't need mi-24 and other shit back to gun running, we just need to sell vodniks, kamaz and some other vehicles, but yeah i didn't like what blufor and opfor did when we had embassies.

Edited by aleks
Reason for edit

I think this is a topic that all of us must take into consideration, due to having some importance to all of us, since all of us play or do/done deals with opfor.

In my opninion Opfor should NOT be allowed to sell some vehicles and guns of mass destruction such as tanks, rocket lauchers and light machine guns, not being allowed to be sold.

Mi-24 and war vehicles should also NOT be allowed to be sold to civilians or independents. 

Other than that i think the pprices suggested by Silko are fair to every member of this community.

+1

Edited by dBurningSnow
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Silkofoxx said:

giovani was selling opfor equipment that TLA Gun Runners is back up and running

No.. I don't even play Opfor so I don't see how you could have came to that conclusion.

Edited by Giovanni

2 hours ago, Giovanni said:

No.. I don't even play Opfor so I don't see how you could have came to that conclusion.

Sorry Giovanna maybe I heard wrong that's why I was trying to confirm if this was true,  

39 minutes ago, Kane said:

Opfor will use its common sence on who to sell to and who not to

:) Couldn't be any happier :) 

10 hours ago, Kane said:

Opfor will use its common sense on who to sell to and who not to

Its Opfor all they really care about is how much many they have in the bank and killing people tbh

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.