Kane
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    Central
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Ive Been a player on TLX ever since Lex took over, ive got over 1000 hours clocked into the server if you count lex era
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I'm a 19 year old from Texas, I'm a normal person that does attend collage 2 days out of the week, and i usually dedicate around 3-4 hours of playtime to the server a day if its not a Monday or Wednesday
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Well, I've battled this over myself wondering if i had the temper to handle this position, so ever since the server came back up i waited for awhile and took on more of a leadership role on Opfor as of late. I have been a TLX member since lex took over and ive been wanting this position for awhile but never worked up the courage to actually apply. I've been role playing in the server with a few hiccups here and there however i'm pretty sure i haven't caused to much trouble and i hope this does well
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Project zomboid server owner
    Couple Minecraft servers
  • Like 1

I'm going to go with a -1 unless you're able to persuade me you can do some go since I've had multiple issues with you in opfor (will not go into detail).

• Like 1

I can understand your concern, the only accident I remember is the one with captain, other than that I haven't had very many problems with others

• Like 1

Personally, I will +1 this application. He's a friendly guy from my experience with a great taste in gaming (Kane's Wrath is still one of my favourite games ;)). I fear that perhaps your staff experience is vague and, as such, lacking, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

• Like 1

Hey Kane.
Good application, very honest and upfront. As stated above, theres limited staff experience, though I'm more than happy to say you are suited to the task if the way you deal with OPFOR command has anything to say about it. Respectable and respectful (on occasion ;) ) and a likeable person.
Bonus points for excellent roleplay, great leadership.
Having said all of this, There is at the time of writing this, on-going issues between yourself and a few others that I wont go into here. I'd like to see those issues be taken care of before I recommend your application.

Good luck.

• Like 1

+1, even though we've had our problems because I'm a salty bitch at times, we talked it out and you seem like a really nice guy.  You know your rules and you seem to be able to handle groups of people very well.  Good luck on your application.

• Like 1

+1 I have been played with kane quite a bit and I have a lot of respect for him. From what I have seen he knows the rules very well and I think he would do a great job at enforcing them. I give him my full support in this.

• Like 1

-Very Rude When Confronted

-Very Hot Headed

-Very Bias 

-Gets into Fights with other players

Overall i think he needs work on controlling his temper and try to be composed with others, in his app he does say he is short tempered, id say wait a little bit longer before becoming staff.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Nureha said:

-Very Hot Headed

-Very Bias 

I dont get THAT angry towards anyone, never have. And you think im rude? i dont take kindly when someone talks behind my back

Bias? Maybe a little bit but i only speak what i see for myself, and as for fighting with players, I dont start fights, i finish them

Edited by Kane

+1 Good guy and rarely have any problems with him in a help room. Good leader of Opfor and 10/10 would recommend.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2018 at 3:09 PM, Nureha said:

-Very Hot Headed

-Very Bias 

Overall i think he needs work on controlling his temper and try to be composed with others, in his app he does say he is short tempered, id say wait a little bit longer before becoming staff.

I would like to refute this. I believe that you have a bias against Kane because he caught you breaking server rules and reported it. Kane can have strong feelings when confronted but never lets it controll his deductions and he will always admit when he is in the wrong. Secondly Kane is one of the most level headed people I have seen on this server and I have never ONCE seen him start an argument or even attempt to antagonize players that he does not like. He may have faction bias but he usually does not keep a bias against other players. For example him and complexity disagreed in nearly everything yet Kane and Complexity managed to keep things mature and even though they dislike each other they still respected each other enough to give posative reviews on each others staff applications. For these reasons I feel that you are the one who has a bias against Kane and your response should not be taken into acount.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Elijah said:

I would like to refute this. I believe that you have a bias against Kane because he caught you breaking server rules and reported it. Kane can have strong feelings when confronted but never lets it controll his deductions and he will always admit when he is in the wrong. Secondly Kane is one of the most level headed people I have seen on this server and I have never ONCE seen him start an argument or even attempt to antagonize players that he does not like. He may have faction bias but he usually does not keep a bias against other players. For example him and complexity disagreed in nearly everything yet Kane and Complexity managed to keep things mature and even though they dislike each other they still respected each other enough to give posative reviews on each others staff applications. For these reasons I feel that you are the one who has a bias against Kane and your response should not be taken into acount.

im not the only one with issues with him but people are being silent because if they spoke up they would get their ass chewed out by other people well im not afraid to stand up also id like to say everyone has a say on this app u dont just go around "oh just because u had a dispute ur saying means shit" doing that is being a complete ass hat and deserves to know your place im sick of tired of people being toxic...i can care less your just wasting an life on trolling or just trying to start shit thats not needed. thank you and good day.

• Confused 1

From my dealings with Kane, I will +1. Seems respectful, has great knowledge of the server and seems to know what he was doing.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:45 PM, Nureha said:

im not the only one with issues with him but people are being silent because if they spoke up they would get their ass chewed out by other people well im not afraid to stand up also id like to say everyone has a say on this app u dont just go around "oh just because u had a dispute ur saying means shit" doing that is being a complete ass hat and deserves to know your place im sick of tired of people being toxic...i can care less your just wasting an life on trolling or just trying to start shit thats not needed. thank you and good day.

The whole point in a PUBLIC staff application is to get the feedback of the community. If there are multiple people that are being "silent" then they need to post here. If they start getting their ass chewed out by others then they report them, simple as that. Management wants honest feedback on staff applications, if people are too afraid to -1 then whats the point of a public staff application?

Edited by Unknown
  • Like 2