Wolfslayer

Military Air Forces of Russia

VVS

5ad4fde7879ca_220px-Medium_emblem_of_the_-____svg.png.0911cafd40bf9be77e4129c99bf97834.png

Who are we

A small introduction 

We are the VVS (Vojenno-vozdoesjnye sily Rossii - Military Air Forces of Russia). Our job is to support the ground forces of southern Takistan.  We train our own people for war and for peacetime operations. To save lives in northern and southern takistan. and when necessary to deploy a swift and brutal retalliaton.

Lore

After the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991. The Soviet airforce was reformed and turned into the Russian Airforce. During the start of the Takistani war the VSS had a rough time deploying due to a lack of airbases. Most jets had to fly from bases in Russia that had not seen a plane take off since the collapse of the Soviet Union. The equipment were old planes from the Soviet era. Most of the pilots used were rookies who had never flown a combat sortie. Alot of lives and equipment were lost during this era. By the time of the capture of the loy manara airfield the VVS had matured. The Combat Doctrine had changed from mass bombings of zones filled with SPAA vehicles to precise strikes from a long range. Most of the current pilots have flown many missions and have been given good equipment.

What do we do

From protecting Takistani citizens from the terrorist threat to assisting the Takistani Liberation Army during wartime and peacetime. We also try to learn people how to fly helicopters and planes.

What can we offer you

- Training for Paratrooper operations

- Training for Air vehicles

- A group willing to rp within opfor

VSS recruitment process

- Assesment of abilities

- Training

- Ranking

To apply you have to

Post a reponse to this thread. it may be anything as long as it isn't offensive. Even if you post lol i wanna join cuz blufor master race we will read it. (Probably wouldn't help.). Anything says something about you

RANKS GlVEN ON VVS DO NOT COUNT FOR OPFOR!

Members

Pilots

Cmdr. Wolfslayer          -     Blackjack

Capt. Jake Thompson  -     Salt Machine

Lt. Drew                      -      Big Bertha

SGT. Spork               -        Bee Salty

Orbz*               -       Winged Hussar

Airborne infantry

Capt. Mr. Eyebrows    - Pain Train

Lt. Domocop            -       Desync Devil

CPL. Unfittoast515   -       Anry Boer

PVT. Aleks             

Ssier_                       -       Big Boris

* - Ranks to be decided

Edited by Wolfslayer
  • Like 5

Glad there are things like this, if i can get it past comrade ill see to adding a couple of you to officers

• Haha 1

i wish to join the MAFR as i wish to learn from the best i am a moderatly skilled pilot but wish to improve my skills and join my comrades and rid takistan of the of independant filth and protect all under the rule of opfor i wish to fight and fly along side the mighty wolfslayer as i have heard he is the best pilot in our airforce i wish only to be the best i can for opfor

1 minute ago, unfittoast515 said:

i wish to join the MAFR as i wish to learn from the best i am a moderatly skilled pilot but wish to improve my skills and join my comrades and rid takistan of the of independant filth and protect all under the rule of opfor i wish to fight and fly along side the mighty wolfslayer as i have heard he is the best pilot in our airforce i wish only to be the best i can for opfor

Greetings Unfitoast515,

Thank you for applying to the MAFR.

You application has been ACCEPTED

I would like to join the Military Air Forces Of Russia.I've got 670 hours on Arma 2 of which 60% is flying.I still feel like i need to improve my skills with help of more experienced pilots like you guys.I will do my best to destroy independents and make Takistan a great place to live.Wish the best for everyone in opfor.

1 minute ago, aleks said:

I would like to join the Military Air Forces Of Russia.I've got 670 hours on Arma 2 of which 60% is flying.I still feel like i need to improve my skills with help of more experienced pilots like you guys.I will do my best to destroy independents and make Takistan a great place to live.Wish the best for everyone in opfor.

Greetings Aleks,

Thank you for applying to the MAFR. You application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a member of the MAFR when you have about 1 hour of time for a training session.

I would like to join, my flying skills are great, Stalin would be proud if he could see me!

Edited by ssier_

Just now, ssier_ said:

I would like to join my flying skills are great Stalin would be proud if he could see me!

Greetings Ssier_,

Thank you for applying to the MAFR. You application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a member of the MAFR when you have about 1 hour of time for a training session.

I would like to join the MAFR as i like what you's do for opfor but i like that you do it in different ways. I know a hind is expensive but the MAFR is not all about helis it is about all of MAFR plane helis troops and normal vehicles. I would like to serve the great Vladimir Putin in the war againist blufor as we are a fair but just nation

52 minutes ago, Bob Lee Swagger said:

I'm interested. Pls recruit me. :D

A bit more more detail is necessary. 

Give us what you are good at etc.

I would like to join the Military Air Forces of Russia, I used to fly a lot in Arma but haven't done much of it in a while but I want to get back into the game of flying and killing.

25 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

A bit more more detail is necessary. 

Give us what you are good at etc.

Jake, I play well as a pilot of any aircraft. I also play as a sniper. I was already part of the clan of ARMA 2 and did these two functions. I was trained.

Edited by Bob Lee Swagger

10 hours ago, Skmod said:

I would like to join the Military Air Forces of Russia, I used to fly a lot in Arma but haven't done much of it in a while but I want to get back into the game of flying and killing.

When I’m on this weekend Skmod, jump on and I will do an assessment of your piloting capabilities. 

10 hours ago, Bob Lee Swagger said:

Jake, I play well as a pilot of any aircraft. I also play as a sniper. I was already part of the clan of ARMA 2 and did these two functions. I was trained.

We will do an assessment of your abilities Bob, we need to see how you handle piloting.

I'm going to put this out there, when you are applying for VVS/MAFR, you start in infantry and prove yourself, once EyeBrows and I see that you are trying and there is a free pilot slot you will be assessed to see can you fly. 

We want to have a powerful ground force and a powerful airforce. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Wolfslayer, EyeBrows or my self.

We do make acceptions but they are rare and only the best of the best get an exception.

17 hours ago, Jake Thompson said:

I'm going to put this out there, when you are applying for VVS/MAFR, you start in infantry and prove yourself, once EyeBrows and I see that you are trying and there is a free pilot slot you will be assessed to see can you fly. 

We want to have a powerful ground force and a powerful airforce. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Wolfslayer, EyeBrows or my self.

We do make acceptions but they are rare and only the best of the best get an exception.

Speaking of Jake ill talk to you tomorrow about it but Im currently speaking to Kane on becoming Tank Commander so Im not sure ill join VSS

Hey I’m looking to join up! Currently a student pilot with 20 hours. 1000s of arma hours. A little experience in other Takistan life servers in opfor. I’ve been playing opfor 95% of my time on this server. I’ve had some great RP,Trained a few guys, and had a few very good ops. I’d like a chance to train and lead more recruits for southern Takistan! 

• Like 1

As due to recent events i will not be able to continue this faction. If desired i will send the layout of this faction to anyone who is willing to continue this faction on opfor.

On 15/01/2019 at 10:47 AM, Wolfslayer said:

As due to recent events i will not be able to continue this faction. If desired i will send the layout of this faction to anyone who is willing to continue this faction on opfor.

Can I continue for you?

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.