Sign in to follow this  
Drew

BattleEye Client Failure

I am having an issue with the server, it doesn’t seem to show within the internet filter, I cannot use remote to access the server as it does not show, I have validated my game cache and restarted the computer and yet the server doesn’t appear 

19 minutes ago, Spork said:

Have you tried setting the filter ping to 500 (instead of the default 100)

I have it set to 1000

41 minutes ago, Spork said:

Do other servers show up in the multiplayer tab?

Yup, I can join all other servers

Have you tried only through remote or did you also just try filter tlx in multiplayer tab? Maybe a space or something that sneaked in at remote connect

2 hours ago, Spork said:

Have you tried only through remote or did you also just try filter tlx in multiplayer tab? Maybe a space or something that sneaked in at remote connect

Nothing works, tried remote and entered the game address & ip, no results, tried though the public filter with “life” in the mission filter, all other life servers, no TLX though

Edited by Drew

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Nothing works, tried remote and entered the game address & ip, no results, tried though the public filter with “life” in the mission filter, all other life servers, no TLX though

Have you tried checking firewall rules, I had this weird issue a few months ago and after about a day of digging through my OS I noticed some conflicting rules for arma2 oa.

2 minutes ago, Nade'N'Praise said:

Have you tried checking firewall rules, I had this weird issue a few months ago and after about a day of digging through my OS I noticed some conflicting rules for arma2 oa.

Also try deleting the battle eye folder for arma 2 oa root folder and the expansion folder. Then proceed to verify game cache etc etc. Let me know if this helps I'll be on the fourms. 

8 hours ago, Nade'N'Praise said:

Also try deleting the battle eye folder for arma 2 oa root folder and the expansion folder. Then proceed to verify game cache etc etc. Let me know if this helps I'll be on the fourms. 

I’m just doing to redownload it, see if that fixes it

7 hours ago, Nade'N'Praise said:

any update?

As always, uninstall and reinstall always unfucks it

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.