• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    The Netherlands
  • Time zone you live in
    Western Europe GMT+1
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    About a week
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    Hello,

My name is Michael ''SlingShot''. Im a 18 year old (05-03-1999) guy from The Netherlands. I enjoy play FPS and Roleplaying games. I can be slightly ''toxic'' but if you stay on my good side i will most likely stay friendly to you. My past experiences as a staff member is from RISE gaming takistan life, I was a Senior-Administrator on that server so i ahve experience with the staff panel (RCon). I have played on that server for about 4/5 years so my roleplaying and staff experiences are on point in my opinion. I speak fluent English and Dutch. I can also talk a little bit of German as i live on the border to germany.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    As i have explained in the about me section, I can speak 3 languages and i have been a Senior Administrator on one of the previously massive Takistan life servers. I'm a decent guy as long as you dont get on the bad side of me. I handle help room situations pretty good and most players like me. I think with the amount of languages i can speak and the good experience i've had in the past i think i will fit right into the team
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have been a Senior Administrator on one of the biggest takistan life servers in the past RISE Gaming. Im good with RCON and in game staff menus if they exist on here. (EDIT: Sorry i forgot the server called ALRP, I was a moderator on that server too. Its an Arma 3 Life server.)
Edited by YaBoiiSlingShot

+1

I did his staff interview on (ALRP) when I was a Head Administrator. He was active and met his case limit of (25 cases) per week. He is a very genuine and nice fellow. Definitely deserves Jr. Moderator

• Like 1

+1, worked with SlingShot on RISE. This fella definitely deserves to be a staff member because he has done this type of stuff before, and is also very good at it. He is friendly, and generally a nice person overall. 

Clean application, decent feedback so far, but less than a week as a TLX member. 

In my opinion I would like to see you around more. 

Otherwise, one of the few good applications.

51 minutes ago, Winters said:

Clean application, decent feedback so far, but less than a week as a TLX member. 

In my opinion I would like to see you around more. 

Otherwise, one of the few good applications.

The requirement is atleast more than 15 hours of playtime not how many weeks he has been with the community.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/SlingShot/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/

Edited by Abel

Decent guy to play with and a competent police officer.

From what hes stated, he knows whats up when it comes to server administration and also being bi/multilingual can come in very handy with an international player base.

Will give a +1, but also agree with what Winters is saying. And that should apply to the rest of the players applying for staff.

2 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Decent guy to play with and a competent police officer.

From what hes stated, he knows whats up when it comes to server administration and also being bi/multilingual can come in very handy with an international player base.

Will give a +1, but also agree with what Winters is saying. And that should apply to the rest of the players applying for staff.

In 2 hours itll be either 6/7 days tbh i dont know ^_^

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details in a private message.