Sign in to follow this  
DefaultFun

Fuck it Done with the server

I'm official resining from TLX since there's been fuck all going on with the server, it's dying also with the constant nothingness the community gets, the server is really unbalanced making it no longer fun to play any side other than blufor or opfor, INDEPS get spawn raped every fucking time being unable to leave their area cause OPFOR decide to camp out all the exits with fucking Hinds and other bullshit, YOU NEED supporter to combat them with IGLA rocket launchers it's pointless to play on the server now, we've been promised updates for a while now and we've had NOTHING for the past MONTH, a lot of the players have left because there's fuck all to do. ZERO RP actually happens when Blu4 just camp in fucking strykers and do fuck all.

This server is literally a shit show now and it's pointless staying here, i'd rather play fucking dating simulators instead of this server.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Confused 2

Wait who are you? Oooh wait.. You're Yuki, that's right, I almost forgot.

Who will now be metagaming hard as fuck whilst playing indie?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DefaultFun said:

ZERO RP actually happens when Blu4 just camp in fucking strykers and do fuck all.

As you run around as independent and shoot ppl for fuckall?

• Like 4

um... I don't really know how to respond to this... I guess my main problem with this is how disrespectfully you went about resigning. Just because you are upset with how the server is being ran does not constitute this level of rudeness. If you had such large problems why not just be sincere and say this in a way like "I will be leaving this community because I don't agree with [Fill in the blank]. I wish you best best of luck ect" there is really no need to go about it in a way that puts a bad light on your own reputation along with the server's reputation. This is just my opinion and feel free to disregard it.  

11 minutes ago, Elijah said:

um... I don't really know how to respond to this... I guess my main problem with this is how disrespectfully you went about resigning. Just because you are upset with how the server is being ran does not constitute this level of rudeness. If you had such large problems why not just be sincere and say this in a way like "I will be leaving this community because I don't agree with [Fill in the blank]. I wish you best best of luck ect" there is really no need to go about it in a way that puts a bad light on your own reputation along with the server's reputation. This is just my opinion and feel free to disregard it.  

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Default, Your faction is KOS, Not once have i ever seen you roleplay as a damn islamic extremist, You complain about the RP? Then quit being a hypocrite about it and take some damn blame! The indeps is what causes this server to be a damn KOS wasteland in the first place

Blufor and opfor wanna roleplay? Well fuck them i want money so im going to kill them because there KOS and i dont have the capacity to go down there and talk to them, Nah ill just sit here with my DMR and ATGM bdrm because thats how i fucking role, then just blame them when i get killed 24/7 because im Special and i think they should be demilled to the point of being forced to fight on foot

Seriously how retarded are you people who play indep. You get raped because you never change your methods. Its always the same plan of attack..... stay on the road.... head to cpa or cpb and get rekt. Then hit the forums up crying.....  Ya'll motherfuckers ever heard of the Nagara Valley? Fuck me......
Iv played a shit ton of hours as indep and have not once been spawn camped, iv been hit leaving the safezone maybe twice in the few months the servers been up. Some of these claims make me laugh.

Good riddance

Edited by Smidge Griffkin
  • Like 1

go cry more talk about how the server is dead when the whole game is irrelevant, regardless if there were updates or not the server would be still dead.

okay I agree with the spawn camping indep spawn, and the whole update thing, those both suck, but the server has been coming back up and is more populated and the server is fun there are plenty of things to do, and the blufor isn't completely bad, mark stravos, Borris, and a few other cops are all good. 

You just gotta give the server time to grow

• Like 1

I completely agree with Deafult. Its almost impossible to leave Ind territory with Hinds flying everywhere and T90s camping on every hill possible. Also, the unmanned checkpoints shouldn't be closed, because its just a bitch-move to make us waste more time. Not to mention, that almost always all the borders are closed, so its no way to leave it by a normal vehicle.... Just make it more balanced, few clicks and keyboard types could make this server less annoying for everybody. Let us use mortars during Peace time, or make everyone unable to use heavily armored vehicles on a regular basis.... How many players are able to purchase RPG with rockets? Its 1 million to have a chance of destroying Hind / T90 etc., and you are going to be spawnkilled anyway...

2 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

T90s camping on every hill possible

T90s are war vics so bullshit

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, JUDGE said:

These new plebs sure are a whiny bunch

lololol Judge babe I love you

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.