Sign in to follow this  
Fakie

Supporter License Giveaway

Hello guys, I am doing a supporter license giveaway, If you'd like to enter, drop a comment. 

Requirements to Enter The Giveaway

1. 15 hours of playtime

2. At least 5 forum posts

3. No recent bans

Winner will be drawn on 4/15/2018 @ 6:30 PM EST

images.jpg.6a2ed48c1bb02a72228d15f7fb066211.jpg

• Like 4

How are you able to give supporter to people? I thought only gio could do that. If you can though count me in.

Edited by Elijah
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spork said:

What does a supporter license do?

Supporter license allows you to shop at your faction's supporter shops (which is cool and saves a lot of time and money), also gives you an additional 20k every paycheck.

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

How are you able to give supporter to people? I thought only gio could do that. If you can though count me in.

Haha, don't worry! It's possible!

22 minutes ago, Fakie said:

Supporter license allows you to shop at your faction's supporter shops (which is cool and saves a lot of time and money), also gives you an additional 20k every paycheck.

Thanks for explaining! Sounds cool im in.

Edited by Spork
  • Like 1

I'd like to add that anyone who already has supporter shouldn't be posting here; this is intended for those who do not currently have any form of supporter.

• Like 3

if i win this i shall never ever ask for comp ever again... so basically i will not say anything anymore since that is all i say.

• Haha 2

On 4/10/2018 at 7:21 PM, Giovanni said:

I'd like to add that anyone who already has supporter shouldn't be posting here; this is intended for those who do not currently have any form of supporter.

Wow just because I'm a supporter doesn't mean I'm not human man. Hurt feelings 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.