Spork

Companies & import/export

Hello everyone,

I wasnt sure if i should post this or wait for the changs to come out.

But i decided why not.

The suggestions could use some brain storming so feel free to add stuff.

Companies: i was thinking maybe introduce companies that people can join and create and stay till stat wipe (since its untill stat wipe a price between 50-100 mil to create sounds fair) give companies their own bank account where the owner can set the paychecks for employes and a shared storage. (More can be added of course to do)

Import/export: i was thinking about how to make more people come south, well introduce import/export lets say rubbies are a north resource. Then the resource seller north will buy it for example 3k each while the south will offer 9k each and vice versa for the south. (Remember these are example prices) more people will use the border to transport stuff. Even airfields might be used more to fly over trucks.

These ideas need improvement so please share your ideas.

Edit: since i have no dev experience with arma i dont know how much work it is to implement stuff like this.

Edited by Spork
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Spork said:

Companies: i was thinking maybe introduce companies that people can join and create and stay till stat wipe (since its untill stat wipe a price between 50-100 mil to create sounds fair) give companies their own bank account where the owner can set the paychecks for employes and a shared storage. (More can be added of course to do.

This is already a thing, just look through the forums, it says organizations, one of the two. You type out ur business and then post it in there.

Edited by Jacob

3 minutes ago, Jacob said:

This is already a thing, just look through the forums, it says organizations, one of the two. You type out ur business and then post it in there.

I know, but you cant set automated paychecks or shared storage for employees.

The paycheck system would be nice but would require quite a bit of scripting to get done. I think it would be easier to do in arma 3 than it is in arma 2.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.