• Country you live in
    The Netherlands
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT +1
  • Date of Birth
    01/01/1970
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    About a month now.
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a Dutch person who has been playing games for a very long time. I have started playing arma 2 back in 2012 when the dayz mod its massive growth. I have played on alot of arma 2 tlr communities including: Battleguns (Doesn't exist anymore), HWG (Turned into soap), Soap Gaming (Merged with JG), Rise Gaming (Possibly moved to arma 3),JG (Shutdown due to inactive playerbase) and now tlx. I have been a staff member on JG and Rise. I am reliatively patient. I do not have a problem with following order and the rules.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Due to all of the server i have played on i know alot of the in's and out's of tlr. I try to make a unique roleplaying experiance. (For instance trying to create the nation of Tajikistan in the north.). I live in the european timezone so i can do staff duty when there are not alot of staff on. When i was a staff member in jg i would come on at 1 am in the morning to attend the staff meetings. Even when it was new years eve.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I used to be teamspeak helper on Rise for one and a half years. On JG i was a staff member for about half a year untill i retired due to a problem between me and a senior admin.
  • Like 2

+1 great player follows all the rules and does not try to start fights. Have not played with him a ton lately but in the past I have had nothing but good experiences with him.

+1 I trust him, he keeps Opfor in line when im not around, Lenins right hand

3 hours ago, Kane said:

he keeps Opfor in line when im not around

when are you around? You seem to not get on that much anymore.

41 minutes ago, Elijah said:

when are you around? You seem to not get on that much anymore.

Im always watching :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

Are you still interested in becoming staff?

Yes, i have had a good time with this server and i believe that i can help it by becoming a staff member.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.