• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    UK
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    40 Hrs 4-5 days
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am 16 Years Old living in the UK who barley leaves his PC except for college i'm working my way to become a police officer and I and I am dedicated arma player.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I am an active member of the community and I play a lot on the server, I am mature and liked by most people i'm calm and a no biased person and i know the rules very well and can keep a level head. I see what the mods and admins have to deal with I feel as a member of the community I should help them as the deal with a lot. I try to role play to the best of my abilities and make it fun for everyone on the server. Also I question a lot, this is because I feel without asking questions I can't understand the reasoning behind the answer better and can fully understand why the decision is made. I play on the server 4-8 hours most days, I like helping new players and helping them with their role play so its more fun for others.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I am a team speak admin for a gaming community which is losing activity so I am barley on there now so I can devote more time to this server and i'm very active and devoted.
  • Like 2

+1
Nice guy, mature and modest.
Never had an issue with Domo and he's always been kind and open with everyone. He never fails to assist when asked, roleplays well and has a good understanding of the rules.
We've talked a lot, he's competent and informed about issues on the server and the general feel of the community.
I would suggest that Domocop14 be made Junior Moderator. Just throwing in my two cents.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 2

+1

Friendly person, reliable and a trustworthy person

Follows rules never had an issue with before, good friend always has a keen eye out for the staff team and other players.

+1 

A very well put together application even though it is short. 

Seems calm and very mature. 

+1  Still a good guy, fell into the situation with staff and just followed what staff said.  I feel my judgment was wrong in saying it was his fault yet all he did was listen to staff.  Still was a good guy on Blufor, and never had issues with him.  Just please in the future double check what you're doing even if a staff says it's okay.

Edited by Complexity

-1 Involved in mass rule break scheme for money and is easily manipulated.

EDIT: 

I am converting my -1 to a -0 due to my lack of knowledge over the player and the situation he was involved in. Cheers.

Edited by Maverick

+1 Would love to see DOMO as a Staff member, even though I've only played with him once it was for a solid 3-4 hours in a good RP situation and had a lot of fun. I think he is a solid guy and definitely deserves staff!

• Dislike 2

+1 I have played with him a good amount and he is lots of fun to play with, he knows the rules and makes it a point to follow them.

• Like 1

Ill give him a +1 even due to a negative experience with him in the past but he has shown he's an experienced and understanding player of the rules and regulations of the server.

Edited by Silkofoxx

+1 Knows the Rules, Is a Nice guy, has a Sense of Humour. 

Great Guy, the Only bad thing is you constantly timeout that may be an issue in the help room.

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.