• Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • Date of Birth
    04/12/2000
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    I have been playing of TLX for just over 2 months (since Feb 2nd)
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am 17 years old (ill be 18 in about a week). I have lived in multiple countries Africa(3 years), I have also lived in France(2 years), and Thailand (6 months), but right now I live in Florida. My parents were missionary over seas for the majority of my life and that is why I have been around so much. I am currently a junior in high school and have been doing JROTC for all 3 years of high school. JROTC is a high school elective run by former military personnel (usually a 1st sgt and a colonel) My battalion consists of around 350 cadets that are split into 5 companies. I am currently the cadet 1st sgt of Delta company and I have had much leadership experience within my 3 years in JROTC. I usually need a strict set of well defined rules and standards to be happy with my environment or job. For this reason when I see people not following the rules I can get annoyed but I never let my feelings on this control me. For this reason when I see players RDM or break other rules I will usually ether sort it out with them so they wont break the rules again or I will take it to support. I try not to get angry enough to have a bias against people as I feel that you should always consider what the other person is thinking and try to work it out with them.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I would be a good staff member on TLX because I love this server and everyone on it and I really enjoy showing new people around. On TLX I work with players even if I don't get along with them and I try not to hold grudges. I Have not broken any rules other then the occasional accidental rdm and I have always payed comp. I have had lots of experience On Unturned servers dealing with RDM and I know what to look for and how to deal with those types of problems.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Before I came to Arma 2 last summer I spent over 1000 hours on RP servers in a game called Unturned. I have been head admin on Bricks Rp server, head moderator on Caboose's RP server, junior moderator on Steve Konig's RP server, admin on King's RP server, and I have held position on a few others I can't remember the names of.
Edited by Elijah

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.