alex

unban me porfavor

In-Game Name] :ALex

[GUID] : 76561198135648421

[Ban information] : rdm/teamspeak

[Ban Justification] : Yes 

[Reason for appeal] : I would like to be able to play on the server

[Improvement] :  i just dowloaded teamspeak and i am truly regretfull for my actions

You were called onto TS3 for RDM, proceeded to tell the staff member handling the case that you were downloading it, the logged off. 

04/02/2018
11:06 AM
(Global)ALEX:my bad ill downl right now

11:06 AM
ALEX:left the server

Plus doesn't seem like you care that much since you couldn't put in the effort to make a better appeal. ?

i logged of so i could start downloading it, what you really want me to write paragraph over this

You logged off to download it? Lol. Yet you still didnt come on. You came straight to the website to appeal the ban. 

I dont think we've ever had a player have to log off the server just to download ts. 

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal.

Your ban was justified and will not be lifted. 

You are currently only banned on TLX's A2 server.

Reasoning:

1. You were requested on ts for a RDM case and instead of going on after downloading ts, you came here to appeal the ban. 
  2. Your appeal is vague and does not seem like you care about being unbanned at all.
  3. You failed to inform the staff member you needed to log off if you are telling the truth. 

Recommendation: 

Take more time to make a decent appeal, and make it at least look like you care.

Topic will be locked to prevent further responses.