• Country you live in
    Ireland
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT +1
  • Date of Birth
    05/10/2003
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    2 Months
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I'm 14 and I live in Ireland, I play here every day, Always up to help the players, I have been playing ArmA 2 for about a Year and a half to two years. I don't lose my temper and know how to keep a level head. Love to have a joke but I never take it too far.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I think I should be a Staff Member here because I am willing to put endless hours into the Server and helping players in need, I get on around 4 PM GMT Weekdays and See little staff on, or on weekends and days off I get on early and get off extremely late when no other staff members are on. I am really friendly and on the server, most of the time and I'm always willing to help people and help where I can.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have been staff on a few Arma 2 Servers with my most recent being an Island Life server called Island Life Reborn Where I was a Moderator. I have been staffing on Garry's mod for almost A Year and a Half most being Semi-Serious Roleplay servers.
Edited by Jake Thompson
  • Like 1

+1 we had a rough start but you have been very nice and when RP presents itself you join in and tell people when something goes against server rules.

Im sure your a good lad, but you obviously missed the part on the application that indicates you are underage for the staff position. Despite the fact staff might not be online in the server when you play, someone will always be available in team speak or discord.  They are ubiquitous lol.

2 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Im sure your a good lad, but you obviously missed the part on the application that indicates you are underage for the staff position. Despite the fact staff might not be online in the server when you play, someone will always be available in team speak or discord.  They are ubiquitous lol.

I did not. I asked Rogue for permission to apply first.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake Thompson said:

I did not. I asked Rogue for permission to apply first.

Management accepts the applications, not administration. You should of asked Gio or Comrade. 

-1 Due to you not meeting the requirements.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:16 AM, Unknown said:

Management accepts the applications, not administration. You should of asked Gio or Comrade. 

-1 Due to you not meeting the requirements.

Rogue said he should try it and if hes mature enough he may get it which I personally believe he is. I was with him when he decided to apply and I said you mind aswell try even with new standards.

Going off that +1 just because Jake is a solid guy and play with him almost everyday and from what I have seen does not cause problems and is more than willing to help with staff activities. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King said:

Rogue said he should try it and if hes mature enough he may get it which I personally believe he is. I was with him when he decided to apply and I said you mind aswell try even with new standards.

Going off that +1 just because Jake is a solid guy and play with him almost everyday and from what I have seen does not cause problems and is more than willing to help with staff activities. 

It doesn’t hurt to try, fully agree. But if we excuse one, we have to excuse others. It sucks.

• Like 1

I agree, but I truly believe it should depend on the matureness of a individual which from what I remember is why standards went up. So in turn I totally believe in Jake to do a good job, and he is mature enough for the position.

• Like 1

+1 He is Mature and knows the rules. 

Played with him a fair amount and I think he would be a good addition. That is if he can stay mature and prove that it is worth having a 14 year old on the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 I believe the age requirement is to weed out the people who really wont try, Its for thoes who will try to work their way to staff, And i believe the interview would test to see just how mature he is

• Like 1

+1 Jake is very mature and a very active player. We could also need a EU Junior Moderator since there isn't any, and there is no one I would rather want to have the spot than Jake

• Like 1

sorry the main reason I disagree is the because I believe there's too many staff already , from when I never see one offline it's pointless to apply specially when commander potatoe resigned from being staff it was kane approved to being admin to fill his spot as admin 

p.s I can't wait for the server restart and the ranking system takes effect that's when everything will get alot more harder to achieve 

• Dislike 3
  • Confused 2

+1 Great guy, knows the rules and also tries his best to create a great team on blufor. I also think Jake should be an exception to the standards, but I also see where Unknown is coming from and could create conflict in the future, but Jake is worth it.

stop shooting down my mi-8s pls i pay a lot for them, actually just stop playing blufor u suk anyways.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Silkofoxx said:

sorry the main reason I disagree is the because I believe there's too many staff already , from when I never see one offline it's pointless to apply specially when commander potatoe resigned from being staff it was kane approved to being admin to fill his spot as admin 

What? Can you explain again?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Silkofoxx said:

p.s I can't wait for the server restart and the ranking system takes effect that's when everything will get alot more harder to achieve 

I have heard nothing about Kane becoming Admin or Comrade resigning I'm super confused.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Silkofoxx said:

Can I please get some of that stuff your smoking??

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

This was mainly due to you not passing our age restriction. We apologize that you might have been told otherwise by a staff member. 

You may re-apply when you pass the basic requirements. 

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

This application has been re-reviewed considering the current circumstances.

You will receive further details in a private message.

• Like 1