Sign in to follow this  
Fr. Rodriguez

Where is the players?

Just now, Fr. Rodriguez said:

Like, have they left? Like fucking everyone lol??

Players have been very inactive for the past week or two. No idea why, we usually hit the 40-50 players in the weekends, but currently there aren't even 10 on

I think people are burned out, Its extremely easy to get money, Possibly when the whitelisting and new economy comes in players will come back.

• Like 1

Its sucked ass not being able to play lately....Iv had to direct my attention and time toward my studies as im nearing lab tests and exams etc. Such is life... But im currently on a 3 week break, which seems to have timed in well with the stat wipe. Im going to rack up as many hours as I can.

Lots of rdm, lack of rp, nothing to do in the south, nothing to do but kill people. You can only do the same semi-fun thing for so long 

When the main focus of a roleplay server is to kill, players will lose interest.

Edited by Hordan

I agree with hordan. Needs more stuff to do in south. Opfor just sit at borders or camp indie spawn making it impossible to get to the north as indie. Also, Rasman is like its own gamemode. All it is is constant carnage, everyone is constantly dying for no reason. And whitelisting needs to be enacted. As a civ you spend a bunch of time to get money, go declare terror, kill one cop and then he goes to the help room and you have to explain to the staff member what happened and waste 10+ minutes.

1 hour ago, Hordan said:

Lots of rdm, lack of rp, nothing to do in the south, nothing to do but kill people. You can only do the same semi-fun thing for so long 

When the main focus of a roleplay server is to kill, players will lose interest.

This is pretty much every Arma life server. But +1

1 hour ago, Roque said:

This is pretty much every Arma life server. But +1

Not ALL but some. I personally have something in the works for everyone in this community.

• Like 1

Definitely need to see better RP and less meta-gaming when the new mission file is released. Would also like to see staff interact with players much more in the relevant TS channels when in-game. 

3 hours ago, Fr. Rodriguez said:

Would also like to see staff interact with players much more in the relevant TS channels when in-game. 

That part is an issue I am hearing when I am talking to a lot of players. I believe that we shouldn't hide inside our locked offices and only leave when called upon in a help room and that we should actually go out and be a part of the community. Besides players trusting the staff more because they get to know us, it also increases communication in factions like independent, blufor and opfor

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

That part is an issue I am hearing when I am talking to a lot of players. I believe that we shouldn't hide inside our locked offices and only leave when called upon in a help room and that we should actually go out and be a part of the community. Besides players trusting the staff more because they get to know us, it also increases communication in factions like independent, blufor and opfor

+2222 I feel as though that would fix a lot, it would stop a lot of rule breaks if the admins were already there/aware. I rather admins be seen as like police officers of the server, like irl how you see them everywhere, instead of like a rich guy hiding away in their palaces who are summoned.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.