Jump to content

This is a read-only archive of the TLX website as it was in February 2019. Feel free to take a look around.

Unknown

TLX Memes

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

5c63326d5a002_SignatureTLX.jpg.8052ac04a4ba48a34ab2e2909ea17f6a.jpg

I think you mean killing everything in your way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mez said:

nah m8 M32 with tear gas and flares=ez hostage save

You sure? I tell you what... if I see smoke deployed when I got a gun to a hostage. That hostage best enjoy the taste of stolen soviet lead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

You sure? I tell you what... if I see smoke deployed when I got a gun to a hostage. That hostage best enjoy the taste of stolen soviet lead.

that's why you throw it at the back of bank so they can't see it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mez said:

that's why you throw it at the back of bank so they can't see it :P

*gets tear gas effect* *shoots hostage*, if they can't see it and it doesn't effect them, it is pointless and does nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thotkitti said:

*gets tear gas effect* *shoots hostage*, if they can't see it and it doesn't effect them, it is pointless and does nothing

No matter what, if you throw it you aren't helping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

No matter what, if you throw it you aren't helping

Then how do you get a hostage out when the robber stays in 1 room and will kill him if you do anything *thinker emoji*

Also nobody is going to pay for a hostage it just be how it do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.

×