Sign in to follow this  
Kane

Declaring communism at the russian dealer near coca fields

If this were a thing, We wouldnt have to worry about selling to terrorists or indeps, Instead OPFOR could just check to see if they have declared communism so they could be sold some of our old equipment

• Like 1

-1 to opfor selling shit as well, Civs should only be allowed what civs can get. Theres no legit situation where a civ needs a hind or an armed jet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Supersahen said:

-1 to opfor selling shit as well, Civs should only be allowed what civs can get. Theres no legit situation where a civ needs a hind or an armed jet.

There is no legit situation where civs need/should have access to AS50 and stingers either but hey ho, besides, I think majority of blufor need the practice & it’s another business opportunity for Opfor, especially handy when next update comes and our main income source will decrease. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Drew said:

There is no legit situation where civs need/should have access to AS50 and stingers either but hey ho, besides, I think majority of blufor need the practice & it’s another business opportunity for Opfor, especially handy when next update comes and our main income source will decrease. 

“Business opportunity” it’s not a business tho, it’s a military faction that shouldn’t be selling any military vehicles to anyone. Weapons i can see, vehicles I don’t.

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

“Business opportunity” it’s not a business tho, it’s a military faction that shouldn’t be selling any military vehicles to anyone. Weapons i can see, vehicles I don’t.

Opfor is a communist nation, Meaning we supply proxy wars like communist civilians 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kane said:

Opfor is a communist nation, Meaning we supply proxy wars like communist civilians 

Yes, in real life. You have to have limitations in game to make it better for everyone. I don’t believe selling armed helicopters to independents and them strafing Rasman, destroying vehicles and buildings make it better. As I posted in my suggestion Tanks/APCs/Helicopters shouldn’t be sold to anyone, non-armed/armored vehicles and weapons should be able to be sold. We have to have some restrictions.

• Like 1

I declare terror/Communism all the time , and lead a convoy of old Russian Armour into northern takistan which the last one costed me more than 50 mil , and got an average of 20 kills which was good but we didn't reach rasman city before we where taken out bluefor have an extremely high advantage with the rocket launchers they have access to . we pushed up to the civ truck shop pushing from cpd but that was it. if you think civ aka Russian  Revolutionist shouldn't be able to buy armour I think it limits the point in having alot of money. Ive noticed when I have 100 mil on me I make too much money from the 1% and paychecks that I make more money than I spend so having this allows me to have an incentive to be more active to farm minerals for income and have something fun to buy in the long run,

Edit :: I would actually recommend something here instead of restricting the Tanks/Apcs/Helicopters to available to no one how about increase the costs of them by 1000% for example

I tend to buy shilka's alot at the moment , opfor price after tax is 3..83 mil so you increase that by 1000% and then someone can buy it for 38 mil which will give alot of civilians more incentives to make money in the game and make alot more people take jobs alot more seriously 

if you work it out it should take atleast a week of a good working civilian not committing crime to earn the right to be able to purchase a tank and declare communism and the major cache would be the huge lose of income that was hard earned 

Edited by Silkofoxx

I stand with what I said. None of that should be available to civilians. Maybe non-armed armored vehicles but that’s about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mujeeb said:

I shot down a Mi24 yesterday and a teammate repaired it. Better than buying one.

See there isn’t anything wrong with that. 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.