Jacob

EZ Corp, new business in TLX

Hello everyone, so as you noticed the name of this post obviously it is true. EZ Corp is a new business in Tlx, we are a big corporation. We do taxi services, bus services, truck driving/transport, and EMS/medical services. We will be a serious business that will have application forms to apply, or as of right now all you need to do is join our discord at once joined text me (Drewsaffur14 Gaming) and i will discuss it with you more. Right now the business is hiring and free to join, depending on how many employees we get this might change. All members must rp well and professionally. This is to advance the rp and make jobs for people. We will actually pay you in game depending on what job you do. Here is our application form https://goo.gl/forms/oL79LD4bG4PdV75s2 if you wish to fill it out. I hope that we see you there!

Sincerely,

Jacob

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sounds legit, Actually think this would be good to see more often. This sort of rp is what we just need +1 to you jacob <3 

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.