-Not Applicable-
  • Country you live in
    'merica
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • Date of Birth
    12/31/1969
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I have been around TLX now for 4 years. Most of the community knows me or knows of me. My name is Unknown, I'm old and live in the great ole US of A. I'm a down to earth person despite what others tell you... I am a straight up person, if i have a problem with something or someone, ill say it straight out.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I have the knowledge and know how to be a staff member. I have held just about every staff rank across multiple different communities ranging from support/helper all the way up to owner. TLX was the first community that I owned and I feel like giving back to it once again. Since being back, I have already assisted the Management team in multiple different things ranging from icons and giving advice for situations to mapping for the new server and so on. I have a great amount of experience on my shoulder that would be beneficial to the community in multiple different ways.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    TLX Gaming - Owner
    HGRP - Co-Owner
    ADRP - Current Owner.
    Many, mannny more communities that i cannot think of at this time.
Edited by Unknown
  • Haha 2

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details in a private message.

• Like 1