Sign in to follow this  
Hordan

Weird camera bug

This glitch, in my opinion, is kinda cool and funny but still a glitch nevertheless, basically if you hop into a car sometimes you will appear as "invisible" for a second and you cant look around at all because it like moves your camera and POV to another player in the car and you still have control of your player. I'm not sure if it happens any other way or if just by car related stuff, I know of two people it happened to so I thought I'd bring it to light, to fix it you just relog.

Yeah that sounds like headbug, AFAIK its a problem with ARMA/desync and has nothing to do with the mission file.

You can also fix it by making your way over to a vehicle and mashing E to get in.

1 hour ago, Supersahen said:

Yeah that sounds like headbug, AFAIK its a problem with ARMA/desync and has nothing to do with the mission file.

You can also fix it by making your way over to a vehicle and mashing E to get in.

hah alright tanks 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.