Sign in to follow this  
magnata

expensive prices

THE PRICES ARE VERY CONFUSED BECAUSE A BMP 2 COSTS 3.6 MILLION AND THE T34 3.5 MILLION AND THE  BMP HQ IS 3.8 MIL LMAO

1 hour ago, magnata said:

THE PRICES ARE VERY CONFUSED BECAUSE A BMP 2 COSTS 3.6 MILLION AND THE T34 3.5 MILLION AND THE  BMP HQ IS 3.8 MIL LMAO

they are not expensive you just need to get money and its easy they will be raised alot more with the update becuase i can make at least 5-10mil in a span of 1-3 hours its not that hard to get alot of money :/

3 hours ago, Nureha said:

they are not expensive you just need to get money and its easy they will be raised alot more with the update becuase i can make at least 5-10mil in a span of 1-3 hours its not that hard to get alot of money :/

I think he means that these prices literally make no sense which I agree. BMP HQ literally has a PKT or maybe nothing at all and still has a high price.

I think these prices are being fixed when the whitelisting is implemented though.

Edited by Roque
XDDDD

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.