Sign in to follow this  
Drew

AI command & Faction vehicles

Recently have been using AI as Opfor & have seemed to notice that when you destroy certain vehicles, that when they take command of the squad, I believe that this is due to the faction vehicles belong to, ie killing a Indie in a BDRM-2 ATGM, although they are an indie, the system must recognise it as an Opfor vehicle still, Therfore declares you/teammate an enemy. If this is the case, could we please have the vehicles filtered to the correct faction?

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Recently have been using AI as Opfor & have seemed to notice that when you destroy certain vehicles, that when they take command of the squad, I believe that this is due to the faction vehicles belong to, ie killing a Indie in a BDRM-2 ATGM, although they are an indie, the system must recognise it as an Opfor vehicle still, Therfore declares you/teammate an enemy. If this is the case, could we please have the vehicles filtered to the correct faction?

The war vehicles aren't that bad. Most of the indy war vehicles are independant, most of the blufor war vehicles are blufor and most of the opfor war vehicles are opfor.

Its mainly the things you can buy from the car shop, such as motorbikes, SUV's, military offroads, etc. These vehicles are nearly all civilian.

I would like this to happen, but frankly i don't see it  being possible without severely limiting what any side can use.

3 hours ago, Supersahen said:

The war vehicles aren't that bad. Most of the indy war vehicles are independant, most of the blufor war vehicles are blufor and most of the opfor war vehicles are opfor.

Its mainly the things you can buy from the car shop, such as motorbikes, SUV's, military offroads, etc. These vehicles are nearly all civilian.

I would like this to happen, but frankly i don't see it  being possible without severely limiting what any side can use.

Yea, but it’s not just war vehicles, as of today when Dj was flying a KA-60, it registered him as hostile, even though we were both Opfor. So yea, need to filter the faction vehicles 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.