Ahon132

Indie spawn

I'm my honest opinion i think that the independent spawn should be moved from its current location towards mulladust, for the reason that travelling especially when players just start out is a really long and more exhausting than the battles itself. This would actually improve in my opinion the spawn of the AN-2 as the spawn is really far away compared to that of the buildings. I'm sure that the developers could decorate it appropriately and make it like the indie base ATM. Please send me your feedback i'd like to see what others think of this idea 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ahon132 said:

I'm my honest opinion i think that the independent spawn should be moved from its current location towards mulladust, for the reason that travelling especially when players just start out is a really long and more exhausting than the battles itself. This would actually improve in my opinion the spawn of the AN-2 as the spawn is really far away compared to that of the buildings. I'm sure that the developers could decorate it appropriately and make it like the indie base ATM. Please send me your feedback i'd like to see what others think of this idea 

The current spawn is fine. It gives the independents 2 and possibly a third way of getting to the North (as long as Opfor isn't camping their asses off) that's if you're just going to go down the roads. Otherwise, you have hills you can drive over and jump the border or go on a bike etc.

Edited by Roque
iyfgtuffg iygygyigyig ihgyi

On the old TLX there used to be FOBs you could spawn at that had less weapons and shit available but were in a way nicer spot. 

I think this could work for indeps. Something up in the north, where all they've got are FALs, AKMs, enfields, RPGs, grenades, maybe the cz 550, and motorcycles and UAZs. That way they can have their convenient area but if they want to pack heavy shit they have to risk opfor down south.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

On the old TLX there used to be FOBs you could spawn at that had less weapons and shit available but were in a way nicer spot. 

I think this could work for indeps. Something up in the north, where all they've got are FALs, AKMs, enfields, RPGs, grenades, maybe the cz 550, and motorcycles and UAZs. That way they can have their convenient area but if they want to pack heavy shit they have to risk opfor down south.

This was also a feature on RISE and was very appreciated by the community. I suggest that the current Terror Hideout should be converted into a FOB for indies.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

4 hours ago, Maverick said:

This was also a feature on RISE and was very appreciated by the community. I suggest that the current Terror Hideout should be converted into a FOB for indies.

Would love to see this again, but the gear should be super basic, like a few rifles, bikes and maybe a pickup.

Edited by Smitty

I feel as though the indies on RISE were too much, they ruined cop rp completely you couldn't even use the road to rasman without getting destroyed, but I do think if the opfor is on the indies as of now is too little so I agree maybe a very bare bones selection if you spawn at the FOB. 

Clarification: what I mean by "too little" and "too much" is their presence in the north

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.