krieger

independent spawn

I would like to propose that independents be allowed to have a spawn point at the terrorist hide out that is located to the north east of rasman. Having a spawn at that location would make the location usable since it is not hardly used right now and would provide another departure point for independents to perform their duty to Allah.

Now with that being said i would also suggest that independents if allowed to spawn up in that location should have access to nothing more than a basic load out such as a lee enfield and a motorcycle, Since it would be unfair to the blue-for to allow them to spawn over there with the ability to have access to all the gear.

the pros i can mention to such a spawn would be the fact that op-for could not camp the spawn with mI24's,jets and other heavily armed vehicles. it would allow the blue-fore to have more engagements with the independents, and it would reduce the distance to travel to rasman so the trip would not be 9 kilometers, and last it would allow independents to use the right side of the map more effectively.

the cons i can see is that it could drag blue-fore away from their checkpoints and sch if they wanted to hunt independents and it might lead to more chaos at rasman.

i would suggest adding in a sort of guideline and or rules to govern the behavior for those who spawn there and for how blue-fore handles the spawn

Edited by krieger
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

-1 just be a civilian terrorist

why be a civilian terrorist when we have actual slots for such a role?

Just now, krieger said:

why be a civilian terrorist when we have actual slots for such a role?

So that you can do all the things stated in your original post.

11 minutes ago, Smitty said:

So that you can do all the things stated in your original post.

there is a big difference between being a civilian and being and indep terrorist, mainly being that the independents are designed for the purpose of terrorism where being a civilian is not, not to mention that their are a whole set of rules governing both sides behavior. and lastly they have the independent slots for a reason if they had no intention of having actual terrorists they wouldn't have those slots cause other wise it would just be people rdming each other all the time,

4 minutes ago, krieger said:

the independents are designed for the purpose of terrorism where being a civilian is not

This is why there is a game mechanic that allows civilians to declare themselves terrorists.

5 minutes ago, krieger said:

not to mention that their are a whole set of rules governing both sides behavior

Rule 6.1 states that "Independents are permitted to kill BLUFOR, OPFOR, and PMC on sight."

Rule 7.3.3 states that "Terrorists [civillians that have declared terror] are permitted to kill BLUFOR, OPFOR and PMC on sight."

11 minutes ago, krieger said:

and lastly they have the independent slots for a reason if they had no intention of having actual terrorists they wouldn't have those slots cause other wise it would just be people rdming each other all the time,

This is confusing to read lmao.

2 minutes ago, Smitty said:

This is why there is a game mechanic that allows civilians to declare themselves terrorists.

Rule 6.1 states that "Independents are permitted to kill BLUFOR, OPFOR, and PMC on sight."

Rule 7.3.3 states that "Terrorists [civillians that have declared terror] are permitted to kill BLUFOR, OPFOR and PMC on sight."

This is confusing to read lmao.

it may seem so but they have the roles for a specific reason and there is more to it than just declaring terror,not for the terrorists side of it having the indeps gives someone for the blu-fore to fight and the op-for if they wouldn't use such overpowered vehicles.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.