Smitty

Thanks!

Hey there, I just want to say thanks and show my appreciation to Giovanni and Comrade Potato and all the other higher ups for bringing this community back from the dead.  I know you fellas are putting in the hours developing new things for our server and I appreciate it.  I have been part of this community since DNICE was the owner and we have been through many ups and downs but I am proud to say that under the current directors and developers this server is better than it has ever been!

Thanks for reading! ;)

Edited by Smitty
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, I3o0M said:

How was the server name before xtreme?

It was "DNICE Takistan Life Xtreme", the name hasn't changed.  You can see "TLX" in the top right of this screenshot from May 2015.

EDIT:  It's scary how bad my graphics were back then lmao

Edited by Smitty

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.