grego/Hyper

grego's ban appeal

[In-Game Name] : (grego) 

[GUID] : (76561198415569844) idk maybe this is it

[Ban information] : (I was banned for rdm and racism)

[Ban Justification] : (yes I think it was justified I mean I said the n-word in admin chat) 

[Reason for appeal] : (I think I should be unbanned I have rethought and I release I should not be an ass ill try to be more respective of staff and others and I wont randomly kill people anymore im sorry) 

[Improvement] :  (I wont kill people and i wont be racist anymore ill stop being an ass)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/csgo_haks/

^^^^^^here is my steam if you need to contact me^^^^^^

As the banning staff member, I can only voice my opinion and not decide the outcome. I'll add in some parts from the case report so others have some context of this ban. 

[Issue Summary] : Originally in a support room for RDM/Blufor Abuse. 
The entire time he was in the support room he was laughing and refused to answer questions asked by staff. 
He was given a 1 week strike, issued a verbal warning, and forced to pay comp. 
As he was being moved out of the room he proceeded to scream the N-word multiple times. 

[Additional Notes] : Grego along with his two friends Boris and TheEliteP were toxic, ignoring questions, 
as well as laughing the entire time while in the support room even though they were given only a strike after everything. 

[Action Taken] : 30 Day ban from in-game and TS3. 

You were banned on March 1st, you appealed on the 10th. In my opinion again, you should be forced to wait at least until the 2 week mark if unbanned. 

• Thanks 1

this ban has been justified in every way and he should wait his ban out and should reflect or not that is up to him about his ban

ok i know i did them and im sorry can you guys at least make it shorter its the only good server on arma2

ill also try not to be as toxic

thank your for responding fast

Edited by grego/Hyper
  • Haha 1

well you shouldnt have been racist on the 'only' good server on arma2 LUL

Edited by Searnoix

9 hours ago, Searnoix said:

well you shouldnt have been racist on the 'only' good server on arma2 LUL

only good server dude there are many more good server just this one is the only one with people actually on it

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.