ThePsychopath

Introduction Music

This is a suggestion I've heard on multiple occasions as passive comments, but it's about time someone makes it a proper suggestion ;

I would like to suggest a reassessment of the music choice for Civilians. There are multiple people who have comment that it's just plain old bad. It is regularly the first thing someone hears when they join the Server, and as such lends to the player's first impressions of the server. Personally, I have no real suggestions as to what it should be made into, so feel free to comment any suggestions you may have. Furthermore, if you believe any other introduction songs may need changing, feel free to comment so.

• Like 3

I agree. I'm contemplating taking the intro music out altogether or just using one of the built in Arma soundtracks. Doing this would also make our mission file smaller to download.

Edited by Giovanni

Smaller mission file, less OTT introduction.
in my opinion, the music thats there now makes us look childish. It's obnoxiously loud to the point where if youre talking to someone you dont want to be tabbed in.