krieger

issues with opfor camping with military grade vehicals

I am glad you all feel the same way about the camping we need changes to happen and to happen fast since the faster they happen the better the server will be and the more enjoyable it will be. we need to do what ever is necessary to end the camping and the unnecessary over kill on lightly armed or even unarmed indeps.

Alright time to put in my 2 cents. Put it this way....The only objective the indepts have is to kill or be killed, they never roleplay, they dont interact with civs, anything with a gun is shot dead, So let me ask the indeps this. Why should i give up my airpower to let you cross into a territory where all you do is sit on top of buildings and kill as many cops as you can, You never actually go to civs and act like extermists your just players that exterminate, Therefore you should be exterminated with extreme measures as OPFOR is the only faction that has a chance agaisnt you, Blufor can only go into martial law for 20mins without an admin screaming the police chiefs ear off to get the fuck off martial law. This is why OPFOR is pulling out attack helicopters and tanks, its to keep your faction at bay, to let the blufor RP and breath for awhile. So give me a good reason why i should land my choppers and put away my armor other than “Its a game”

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kane said:

Alright time to put in my 2 cents. Put it this way....The only objective the indepts have is to kill or be killed, they never roleplay, they dont interact with civs, anything with a gun is shot dead, So let me ask the indeps this. Why should i give up my airpower to let you cross into a territory where all you do is sit on top of buildings and kill as many cops as you can, You never actually go to civs and act like extermists your just players that exterminate, Therefore you should be exterminated with extreme measures as OPFOR is the only faction that has a chance agaisnt you, Blufor can only go into martial law for 20mins without an admin screaming the police chiefs ear off to get the fuck off martial law. This is why OPFOR is pulling out attack helicopters and tanks, its to keep your faction at bay, to let the blufor RP and breath for awhile. So give me a good reason why i should land my choppers and put away my armor other than “Its a game”

Big facts, and I pretty much only play as indep.

1 hour ago, Nureha said:

i say opfor stays the fuck out of indep area in all because its  not opfor's land its indep's land you stay on your side and your side only okwhat if you see a truck and its indep heading to the north CP oh well you dont go fucking hunting them down ive seen that happen alot on radar and in person i saw a MI-24 hunt down an unarmed BTR-40 it was fucking sad Opfor needs to get their shit together or some changes willk be hit hard on them and this isnt just me but for alot of players on this matter its gotten to the point where people are actually leaving. Thank you.

Opfor is in entire control of the South, Indeps are an insurgent force. it's like how the Taliban controls parts of Afghanistan but the official Government is the holder of the land.

On another note it seems that people without supporter are really the only ones having a hard time with Opfor. Tbh just buy a BRDM 2 it's cannon is enough to take down a Hind, or have a supporter buy a Vodnik BPPU as they're really good at killing choppers and tanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

From all these posts it seems like you’ve camped their spawn multiple times. It’s very sad that even staff members are providing proof and siding with the other players. Either adapt to different tactics or shut the fuck up? How about giving them an actual chance since it seems like your doing the same shit every time. Be apart of the solution and not the problem. The no kill circle is larger because people like yourself use to kill them as soon as they came out of the green circle, they never had a chance. With you camping them, or as you call it “patrolling the whole south” they still don’t have a chance once they leave.

In my opinion, aircraft shouldn’t be allowed in independent air space unless it’s taking out an ACTIVE target. Someone who is engaging them and not just driving.

If what Im doing is so bad, if I'm such a motherfucker, such a camper, why hasn't anybody come to collect? Why haven't I been brought up into support rooms over it? Why haven't I been punished. It's almost like I haven't broken the rules.

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

From all these posts it seems like you’ve camped their spawn multiple times. It’s very sad that even staff members are providing proof and siding with the other players. Either adapt to different tactics or shut the fuck up? How about giving them an actual chance since it seems like your doing the same shit every time. Be apart of the solution and not the problem. The no kill circle is larger because people like yourself use to kill them as soon as they came out of the green circle, they never had a chance. With you camping them, or as you call it “patrolling the whole south” they still don’t have a chance once they leave.

In my opinion, aircraft shouldn’t be allowed in independent air space unless it’s taking out an ACTIVE target. Someone who is engaging them and not just driving.

If what Im doing is so bad, if I'm such a motherfucker, such a camper, why hasn't anybody come to collect? Why haven't I been brought up into support rooms over it? Why haven't I been punished. It's almost like I haven't broken the rules.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kane said:

the reason you should land your choppers and put away the tank is it ruins the game play and enjoyment that players can receive from the server the fact that op-for uses tanks and mI24's constantly to attack and camp the roads that the independents use ruins the enjoyment that you are meant to receive from the game and server not to mention the camping has run players off from the server, and it will continue to do so until it has been put into check.

35 minutes ago, krieger said:

the reason you should land your choppers and put away the tank is it ruins the game play and enjoyment that players can receive from the server the fact that op-for uses tanks and mI24's constantly to attack and camp the roads that the independents use ruins the enjoyment that you are meant to receive from the game and server not to mention the camping has run players off from the server, and it will continue to do so until it has been put into check.

Going by this can indeps please stop buying snipers and camping Rasman so Blufor can have fun?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Going by this can indeps please stop buying snipers and camping Rasman so Blufor can have fun?

hey i am all for making the compromises i have never used the sniper but i would be willing to having limitations on our snipers if that was proving to be a issue for the few snipers we have as long as the op-for was no longer using their tanks,mI24's and other heavy military vehicles as their primary patrolling vehicles to attack barely armed indeps.

2 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

I not once called you a “motherfucker” or a “camper.” I don’t use childish names, I’m going off of every single persons post in here including yours. What made me reply was your wording with the saying “either adapt to different tactics or shut the fuck up.” Why don’t you take your own advice and use different tactics as well? Use a ground vehicle, go on foot. “Flying” around the south and killing them as soon as they are out of the circle isn’t giving them a chance, they can’t prep or lock onto you inside the safe zone because that’s scouting and you can kill them then.

If you looked in the other topic you were semi apart of, I even said you aren’t breaking rules. You can’t have rules governing every single thing in the server. Just because you do something doesn’t make it right. Obviously something is wrong when you have had multiple complaints on the forums about it. Just chill-lax with the Mi-24 in the indep. Territory and everyone would be satisfied. Either way, I’m out of this convo now!

16 minutes ago, Unknown said:

I not once called you a “motherfucker” or a “camper.” I don’t use childish names, I’m going off of every single persons post in here including yours. What made me reply was your wording with the saying “either adapt to different tactics or shut the fuck up.” Why don’t you take your own advice and use different tactics as well? Use a ground vehicle, go on foot. “Flying” around the south and killing them as soon as they are out of the circle isn’t giving them a chance, they can’t prep or lock onto you inside the safe zone because that’s scouting and you can kill them then.

If you looked in the other topic you were semi apart of, I even said you aren’t breaking rules. You can’t have rules governing every single thing in the server. Just because you do something doesn’t make it right. Obviously something is wrong when you have had multiple complaints on the forums about it. Just chill-lax with the Mi-24 in the indep. Territory and everyone would be satisfied. Either way, I’m out of this convo now!

i agree

30 minutes ago, Unknown said:

i agree as well.

5 hours ago, Unknown said:

I not once called you a “camper.”

10 hours ago, Unknown said:

From all these posts it seems like you’ve camped their spawn multiple times

. It’s very sad that even staff members are providing proof and siding with the other players. Either adapt to different tactics or shut the fuck up? How about giving them an actual chance since it seems like your doing the same shit every time.

Be apart of the solution and not the problem. The no kill circle is larger because people like yourself use to kill them as soon as they came out of the green circle, they never had a chance. With you camping them, or as you call it “patrolling the whole south” they still don’t have a chance once they leave.

8 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

Wording is key, you can interpret that how ever you want but i did not once call you a camper. Saying you camped them isn't calling you one. :)

It's unfair that i go into the south, Camp checkpoint alpha with maybe a cz or a akm. Then i hear the distant sound of a approaching Mi-8 With rockets, Wtf are independents who more than likely have the least amount of money on the server do against that, Yes we can go grab a ural with ZU-23 or maybe some sort of heavy armoured vehicle but the balance between to opfor and the indies is significant making it more obvious to obstruct the blufor. There should be rules implemented to allow indie infantry to proceed with a higher success rate in the south for instance "No rockets can be used on infantry" This rule alone or along those lines would greatly increase the odds for independents and would make for a more positive experience overall 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I legit thought we were over this. There is no sense in debating this anymore, leave it up to the staff to decide what they want to do about this.

As much as I agree with the fact it's wrong to camp.

I don't really see why Indeps are complaining.

You guys are complaining about how it ruins RP and ruins fun.

But it ruins fun when you KOS everyone.

But you don't seem to care then.

But when it's you guys it's not allowed? Double standards much

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.