Sign in to follow this  
Giovanni

Development and Server Update

Hello everyone,

This week we migrated our Arma 2 server and website over to a new dedicated node based out of New Jersey. Along with this, we are now running on an SSD instead of the previous HDD. Furthermore, IPv6 support has been added to the website allowing your client to choose whichever route loads faster - IPv4 or IPv6. Depending on where you live, you may find that your ping to the Arma server has improved. In addition, we have made some tweaks to the server's network configuration to reduce desync, and will make further improvements as we go along.

As far as the mission currently goes, I am currently working on adding functionality for saving Staff, Supporter, BLUFOR, OPFOR, and PMC whitelists to the server's database files instead of inside arrays within the mission file. What does this mean for you? You will no longer have to wait for a server restart for your whitelist information to update. Admins will be able to update your whitelist levels in-game and they will be saved to your persistent stats to be loaded any time you log in.

TLX Whitelist Stats.png

Additionally, I am making efforts in reducing the amount of chat spam in the mission and making use of systemChat instead of other forms of messages (globalChat, groupChat, commandChat, etc.) This makes mission messages more pleasant to read and less disruptive.

TLX System Messages.png

We are still working on the implementation of the faction ranking & whitelisting. Regulations and protocols are being drafted up for both NATO and TLA. Likewise, the economical changes are being worked on as well. We will have updates to share soon and there won't be a stat reset until these undertakings have been completed.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 5

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

cancer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i hope we have Nato's Major soon also TLA's if they haven't i know Kane is the unofficial one also keep up the work love whats going on with the server i think it will enhance poeples experiences on the server. ^_^

11 hours ago, Nureha said:

i hope we have Nato's Major soon also TLA's if they haven't i know Kane is the unofficial one also keep up the work love whats going on with the server i think it will enhance poeples experiences on the server. ^_^

I am the TLA Major

• Like 1
  • Confused 1