• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    US East
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    1 week
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Jared. I am 17 years old and from Ohio. I have been playing FPS/Roleplay video games for about 2 years now. I am a very helpful and caring person when it comes down to it. I love helping others keep the peace when there is conflict. I do happen to have a lot of free time as I am home schooled. When I do get frustrated I don't take it out on others I try to simply solve the current situation as fast and as smooth as possible.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I should be a staff member because I am a dedicated and hard-working individual. I feel I can manage situations involving conflict very well. If I oppose another player that I am sorting a "case" out with I will not take the other side, I will be the most unbias I can be. If I do make a mistake I will 100% take the blame for it. Though I have only been here for a week I feel my hard work and dedication and Great RP skills could help out the server. Also I spend somewhere from 6-10 hours a day on the server to show my dedication.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I dont have any on Arma but I have Administrated servers on Rust for about 1 year now. Also have been a TSH on RISE for about 2 months and able to speak with others well.
  • Like 1

+1 Now that Fakie has been playing for a while I have seen that he knows the rules and tries to follow them. He is fun to play with and fun to play against. No matter what type of interactions I have had with him they have all ended well and with no problems at all.

Edited by Elijah

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

-1 primarily because of the fact that you have only played on the server for 1 week. In my opinion that is not enough time to get an accurate understanding of the server, its players, and the other staff on the server. In my opinion a good understanding of the before mentioned is required to be a good staff member.

Understandable, Thank you for your opinion and time!

16 minutes ago, Maverick said:

+1 Mature and knows his shit

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Abshire said:

+1 Played with him and he is cool in game, haven't had bad incidents 

16 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

+1 Very nice guy, have played with him a few times and have had no issues with him what so ever

Fun times. Thanks guys!

+1 Always have a good time when i'm with Fakie, Keeps me updated on the in-game activity. Any changes etc. Overall a solid guy would love to see him achieve staff status. Definitely would recommend. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 11:12 AM, Ahon132 said:

+1 Always have a good time when i'm with Fakie, Keeps me updated on the in-game activity. Any changes etc. Overall a solid guy would love to see him achieve staff status. Definitely would recommend. 

1 hour ago, PastyHoneybuns said:

+1 I've seen you multiple times on this server and never had an issue with you. 

Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 1:13 PM, Elijah said:

+1 Now that Fakie has been playing for a while I have seen that he knows the rules and tries to follow them. He is fun to play with and fun to play against. No matter what type of interactions I have had with him they have all ended well and with no problems at all.

I appreciate the change and have fun interactions with you aswell, Thanks!

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details in a private message.