Han Solo
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Canada
  • Time zone you live in
    Atlantic Standard Time
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    I have been a TLX player for a total of 3 weeks so far.
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a friendly 17-year-old guy who is graduating high school this year. After school, my plan is to go to college to become a Powerline Technician. I have always loved video games ever since I was old enough to hold a controller, and I still do to this day. The first video game I have ever played was none other than Super Mario Bros. on the NES. I love playing games with my buddies as well. In my spare time, other than playing games, I enjoy playing the piano. I may not be very good at it, but I still try to become better at it as time progresses. I have been playing Takistan Life for a few years, and I am happy to put a couple more in.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe that I should be a staff member because I know I have what it takes. I have been a Teamspeak Helper on RISE for a couple months then was promoted to Moderator. I stayed in the Moderator position for a little over a year and loved every minute of it. It just feels nice to be able to help out in situations where someone is having trouble. Making their day better makes my day better. I was saddened to hear that RISE shut down, which was my favorite Takistan Life server to play on. After seeing this server, it has brought back my joy for Takistan Life and I have been on it almost every day since I have found it. In addition, I am a very calm person on the server when it comes to almost any situation. Remaining calm is one of the most important things a staff member needs to do when a situation arises. I also have over 2000 hours clocked in on just Takistan Life alone, which would seem like an asset as I could answer most questions gameplay/roleplay related.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have been a Teamspeak Helper on RISE Takistan Life for a couple months, then was promoted to Moderator which lasted for a little over a year. I also have experience with RCON and consider myself the master at finding duppers/money exploiters.
  • Like 1

+1

I have played with him many times and never had an issue with him (personally) So I think he would be a good addition to to team.

• Like 1

+1 I agree with Abshire I have had no issues with Han what so ever and seems nice and polite enough to be a member of staff

• Like 1

The majority of what I've seen from Han is bad. He's had a few good moments, but from my own experiences with him I really think he doesn't have the maturity to be staff. 

• Like 1

+1 I've played with him and against him and every single time he never caused any issues.

• Like 1

+1 I have not had much interaction with you but from your application and the feedback of others you seem like you would be good for staff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArtyomPetrovich said:

+1

Played with him on RISE, he was a good guy.

Nice to see you on here!

+1, Always a cool guy and doesnt seem to get in trouble that often. He was a good Moderator on RISE, Always did his job and got no complaints. Knows how to handle issues and always stays cool.

-1 Player seems to jump to conclusions too early, no full bad issues but other than that, I believe you wont suit the team if you're jumping to conclusions without understanding the full story

30 minutes ago, SlingShot said:

+1, Always a cool guy and doesnt seem to get in trouble that often. He was a good Moderator on RISE, Always did his job and got no complaints. Knows how to handle issues and always stays cool.

Thank you very much.

24 minutes ago, DefaultFun said:

-1 Player seems to jump to conclusions too early, no full bad issues but other than that, I believe you wont suit the team if you're jumping to conclusions without understanding the full story

I understand what you are saying, thank you for giving your thoughts. I will try to do my best based upon constructive criticism. 

29 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

Turning my -1 to a +1. I dont like Han, but everyone else is pretty confident of him. I say let's give him a chance.

Thank you Palpatine, I hope that someday you and I can see eye to eye.

3 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I understand what you are saying, thank you for giving your thoughts. I will try to do my best based upon constructive criticism. 

Good luck on your application, Don't mind you being part of the team, just as my point states, you need some things to work on. Let's hope to see you in the Team:P

• Like 1