• Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    CST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    8 days
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    My name is Bailey and I am a 16 year old musician/gamer from Texas. I am a well-rounded, well put together, intelligent person, with a strong passion for helping others and keeping things moving forward. I enjoy having fun through interaction with others and sharing experiences with others.

A few of my strengths:
    Devoted
    Leader
    Hard-working
    Easy to talk to
    Accountable

Weaknesses:
    Prone to frustration
    Insensitive sometimes
    Overly-defensive
    Young
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I am a good candidate for staff because of my understanding of others and my ability to be unbiased in a staff situation. I am fair and do not act on emotion, but rather on knowledge and with the use of my brain. With over 1300 hours of RP under my belt, I am confident in my abilities to judge a situation based on strictly the information provided, and am confident in any staff decisions made. I answer for all of my actions with the truth and am proactive in my efforts to maintain the general welfare of the community. I do not cause drama and look at all perspectives during any situation. Finally, I am a very active player on the server, putting in 4-5 hours daily.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I was a trusted, long time player and staff member (TSH, Moderator) of [RISE] Gaming for around 2 and a half years, with the end of my staffing coming with the shutdown of the server. I am familiar with Battlemetrics and have a little SQF/SQL experience. I was also a chat moderator for Stalk and Strike Wasteland before and after [RISE].
Edited by Maverick

02/25/2018 6:51 PM (Global) Maverick: This server is fucking cancerd
02/25/2018 6:51 PM (Global) Maverick: rise was so much better

:S

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Winters said:

Yeah I remember that. Not cool bro.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Winters said:

Yeah I was pretty heated in that moment, the blufor were in fail RP and as a civ affected by it, I was on my last nerve. Since then however, i've made efforts to better the blufor faction and server as a whole.

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Maverick said:

Yeah I was pretty heated in that moment, the blufor were in fail RP and as a civ affected by it, I was on my last nerve. Since then however, i've made efforts to better the blufor faction and server as a whole.

Mav may have said some dumb shit in the past but haven't we all?

edit: oh yeah +1

Edited by Sheev Palpatine
  • Like 1

how can we not know ur gunna get heated in a staff issue and call players cancer or stuff like that sorry but -1.

5 minutes ago, McCoy said:

how can we not know ur gunna get heated in a staff issue and call players cancer or stuff like that sorry but -1.

Because as stated I act more on knowledge and brains than emotion. Everyone has their weak moments and fortunately/unfortunately that was one for me. However I feel that the only way to show you that this wont happen is through my future actions. Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by Maverick

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details in a private message.