Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry

Unban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : StrawBerry

[GUID] : 98a9ab6c32de3bfce26ab0937b727f43

[Ban information] :  Mass rdm & Trolling | 7D | Captain

[Ban Justification] : i typed a robbery msg and ended only killing 1 person

[Reason for appeal] : http://plays.tv/video/5a984bb1111e3e05f7/fdsfsdf  some how that was mass rdm and trolling and worth 7d and a third strike

[Improvement] :  to be honest i dont really know what to put in this section avoid captain at all costs..

and then when i ask why he banned me for 4hours on ts for "staff abuse"

Edited by Strawberry

Strawberry, The amount of times ive had to deal with issue's based around you, is insane.

1 hour ago, Supersahen said:

It sounds like you might be leaving a few details out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

nope that was it but i was still banned, just look at the report he made

Edited by Strawberry

1. You didn't state whether you thought the ban was justified or not but I can only assume you think it wasn't. 
  2. You hardly put in any effort or thought into what you can do to improve considering this isn't your first ban. 
  3. You left out many, many details. 

The following is a case report following your ban. If you could explain or would like to argue against any of this please feel free to do so as it might help your appeal. 

--Having dealt with several issues in the evening with Old Days for RDM cases and trolling, I gave him the ultimatum to upload a video he swore he had. For a previous case where all evidence points to RDM and killing in a safe zone where the only chance he had to prove otherwise against overwhelming evidence was a video, he failed to provide.
Half an hour later I watched him and Oliver on admin cam as they ran into people, jumped out and shot at the cops without declaring terror. They then pulled into
Rasman, RDM'd a PMC and Civ under the guise of a robbery. They typed a robbery messaged and the very second opened fire on the civ and PMC with a .50cal machine gun.
Pulled him into
teamspeak just as he got killed in Rasman during this incident, he typed in teamspeak the moment he was brought on in and immediately stopped replying as I asked him about the incident.
Throughout his crime
spree, he would use von to tease people he had RDM'd, with some unpleasant and damn right distasteful comments.
He chose to ignore the entire time so with everything that happened, with his strike's for RDM and VDM I took the decision of banning him

Shortly after
he "Returned" he was pulled into a support room where he claimed to be afk eating during the incident.  He went on to refer to staff as "kids" claimed that he would not be banned for long and then proceeded to call me an asshole.--

i didnt call him a asshole i said all of the staff think of him as a asshole, before i was moved up to talk to him i was speaking to Defaultfun and i was warned becareful he kind of a asshole that was the word use,

http://plays.tv/video/5a9b1bc8a236b90f58/when-did-i-call-him-a-asshole

if that is a lie how can you be sure what the rest he said was true

"Having dealt with several issues in the evening with Old Days for RDM cases and trolling" if they were all legit rdm's i'd be gone a week ago but it was all fair warning with robbery hands dont evading, ends in evading or attempted to shoot me

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal. 

As of right now, your ban will be increased to 14 days due to staff abuse/trolling.  Your ban reason will be listed as Captain | Fail RP/Staff Abuse | 7 D. 

Regarding the original reason you were banned, I do agree that, that specific reason was unjust. However, the video evidence shows that you still broke server rules. By jumping into someone's humvee out of nowhere you committed fail RP. In a real-life situation or even in an RP situation you shouldn't be allowed to jump into an armed humvee and then use it whether it was the owner's fault for having it unlocked or not. 

Reasoning

1. The video evidence you yourself have posted has shown how toxic you can be as a player along with past issues. 
  2. Instead of being a mature player and disagreeing with the staff member about why you were being banned you proceeded to say things quoted as "Your like a kid, how did a kid become moderator except suck somebody's dick" "Youll probably be gone within a month". 
  3. You have been banned previously and received multiple verbal warnings and strikes for a variety of offenses. 

Recommendation 

Grow up and show some maturity on issues even when you feel like someone else is in the wrong. 

Personal Note:  Honestly, I can't tell if you are being a troll right now or not. The fact that you would post yourself being extremely toxic and outright flaming a staff member without warrant baffles me.

You may reapply on March 10th (7 days). 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses. 

• Like 1