larsp_000

Unban larsp_000

[In-Game Name] : larsp_000

[GUID] : 76561198096310527

[Ban information] : Giovanni|Affiliated with Hacker|perm

[Ban Justification] : I do feel that it was justified, but not permanent because i barely knew this guy to be honest and i didn't know he was hacking/a hacker after he joined the game and started using it.

[Reason for appeal] : Because I've never been banned before on your server and I've been playing TLX since 2015 and I've donated money back in 2015 to support the server.

[Improvement] :  Next time i will report hackers to the admins instead of trying to get evidence against them first.

34 minutes ago, larsp_000 said:

[Ban Justification] : I do feel that it was justified, but not permanent because i barely knew this guy to be honest and i didn't know he was hacking/a hacker after he joined the game and started using it.

Don't lie. You mentioned days before he had even been able to play on the server for the first time that he was your friend and that you wanted to find out why he kept getting kicked for the reason "Player ItsJustSkript was kicked (AUTO: Brand new Steam account not permitted) by a trigger"

34 minutes ago, larsp_000 said:

[Improvement] :  Next time i will report hackers to the admins instead of trying to get evidence against them first.

Again, lying. The server log says you received compensation from him on what I can see as four separate occasions on March 2nd. The first and second being for five mill followed by the third for two mill then the fourth for one and a half mill. You then got off the server not long after he did when you were both angry at somebody over a safe zone camp.

- You knew he was hacking.
- You were affiliated with him.
- You didn't make any attempt to report him.

If you did begin gathering 'evidence' as you so lightly put it then I'd like to see you post your evidence in this thread. Maybe that will get me to consider at least a piece of your story as the truth.

Oh and feel free to check out this picture before trying to convince me you really don't know him. You're his only friend after all.

bs.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't think anything else needs to be said and considering you didn't respond with the "evidence" the last time you were on we can only assume there wasn't any. 

As of now your ban was justified and will not be lifted.

You may re-appeal in 30 days (April 2nd).

This thread will be locked to prevent further comments.