Sign in to follow this  
Steven

My Resignation

After a long time of playing here at TLX and becoming staff, im afraid my time has come to an end. I love this community, its players and its staff.. I just dont have the time that is needed to be dedicated to the server anymore. Furthermore I believe the server is headed in a direction that just isnt for me. My time here at TLX was a very enjoyable and memorable adventure. I hope that I helped the community as much as it has helped me. TLX has come a long way. There has been bumps along the road, but look at it now... An excellent community. I hope TLX continues to grow and become an even bigger monster than any of us anticipated. But unfortunately im afraid this will happen without me being a part of the staff team. I do still intend to stick around and come on from time to time, and be there for those who need me. 

Thanks,

Former TLX Staff Steven

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Shit.... is this because I said that if you resigned I would resign too? IS THIS HOW YOUR GONNA GET RID OF ME? D: 

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.